Babolat salutes Rafa Nadal
Again this year a Team Babolat champion has won the French Open: a seventh title for Rafael Nadal (ESP) with his Babolat Aeropro Drive GT racquet and RPM Blast string. Babolat ends this fortnight as the winning equipment manufacturer of the men’s tournament.
“We congratulate Rafa for this historic victory at Roland-Garros. Everyone at Babolat is very proud that we have been working closely with such a great champion since his debut to provide the best equipment and support for his game,” said Eric Babolat, President and CEO of the eponymous company.
For Rafael Nadal it’s a 50th victory in Paris, breaking Bjorn Börg’s record. Nadal now holds the honor of having the most victories at the French Open (7 victories).
Sara Errani (ITA) clinched her first Grand Slam title in women’s doubles with her Italian compatriot, Roberta Vinci. Errani, who recently joined Team Babolat, credited her new equipment at the beginning of the tournament saying “It’s an enormous change that has allowed me to have a better feeling on the court.”
The Babolat Junior Team is also honored thanks to the young Russian player Irina Khromacheva (Babolat Pure Drive racquet and RPM Blast/VS black hybrid strings), winner in the junior girls doubles tournament.
Babolat, specialist in tennis, accompanies professional players all year long, to help everyone improve and better enjoy their game.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Babolat presents connected tennis
- adidas Roland Garros Collection by Y-3
- CopperWynd announces new Director of Tennis
- ITA secures partnership with Oracle
- Ashaway introduces ZyMax 62 Fire
- Tecnifibre launches ‘Young Guns’ contest
- More facilities offer 'Try Tennis Free'
- Tennis Channel adds two new shows
- Pros attend Cardio Tennis Trainer Summit
- PlayTennis.com gets key upgrades