Yonex to provide stringing services at the Olympics
The YONEX Stringing Team supports the world’s top players on-site at all the major tournaments, keeping their racquets precisely strung so they perform at their best. ES5PROTECH Stringing Machine achieves more accuracy, more stability, speed, and fail-safe reliability. This is why YONEX is the Sole Supplier of tennis and badminton stringing services to the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Viking announces new GM
- Dunlop to distribute Diadora footwear
- Babolat launches new Origin string
- Davis Cup tickets to go on sale Dec. 6th
- ASBA releases informative video
- Tennis Channel to rebroadcast French Open
- SGI, PHIT America announce 'Challenge'
- NYJTL honors Tennis Channel and Solomon
- Mylan WTT relocates; Roddick to star on team
- TGA Premier Youth Tennis launches 22nd franchise