Babolat introduces SFX Footwear
Boulder, Colorado — Babolat, leading manufacturer of tennis equipment, introduces its newest high performance shoe, the Super Fit Experience (SFX) designed to follow the foot’s movement on the court for increased fluidity. Babolat tennis shoes were developed specifically for the lateral and diagonal moves in tennis, which account for 80 percent of movements during play. Because players combine quick acceleration, fast braking and changes of direction, the new Babolat SFX shoe was designed with Babolat’s exclusive Ergo-Motion technology that allows the player to move freely and naturally on the court without sacrificing durability and support.
“We’re constantly striving to develop products with cutting edge technologies that give players a competitive advantage to improve their playing experience and meet the needs of the modern tennis game,” said Mickey Maule, Babolat National Sales Manager. “The technology embedded in the SFX offers extraordinary comfort and performance for the most demanding tennis players, making it a great all-around shoe.”
The Latest Babolat Footwear Innovation: Ergo-Motion Technology
Ergo-Motion technology is the perfect synergy between foot ergonomy and court motion. The Babolat SFX features an Ergo-Motion multi-layer insole that adapts to players’ feet to offer unmatched first fit feel, long-lasting cushioning, comfort and excellent support. During lateral movements and quick changes of direction, players exert higher pressures on the internal part of the foot. This is why SFX Ergo-Motion midsole has two different materials to equalize pressure points:
- REVAX material (Rubber + EVA) on the internal side to absorb more pressure thanks to a resilient, softer material.
- EVA Light material on the external side to provide excellent cushioning.
Additional features of the shoe include:
- S-Shield upper material durability for increased comfort and ventilation, as well as denser S-shield material in high wear areas for extra abrasion resistance.
- A wider toe box to allow the foot to move naturally and freely
- A stitchless tongue/vamp for a perfect flex of the forefoot, and an anatomical collar shape and inner dampener for toe protection.
- TPU counter for high heel support
- Michelin Outsole for high abrasion and resistance on a variety of surfaces with a 6-month warranty.
The 2012 SFX are available in both men’s and women’s styles and can be purchased at retailers nationwide with a suggested retail price of $99.00. To find out where Babolat products are sold, log on to babolat.com or call (877) 316-9435.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- ITHF honors Leconte and Forget
- MonoGut ZX series now in black
- WTT to celebrate 40th season
- Hande recognized with Haier Award
- Federer chases Davis Cup title
- Carson continues winning ways
- HEAD Penn juniors haul in the medals
- TIA partners with PAI
- MAC GM named Facility Manager of the Year
- USTA nominates Adams as chairman, CEO