Longest-ever major final now on DVD
New York, NY — Kultur is proud to announce the DVD release of the 2012 Australian Open Men’s Final available on May 22, 2012.
The greats of the tennis world and a total attendance of more than 686,000 fans came to Melbourne Park for the first major tournament of 2012 at the Australian Open.
World No.1 Novak Djokovic faced No. 2 Rafael Nadal in the Men’s final, in their third consecutive Grand Slam finals match.
2011 was a stellar year for Djokovic, as he won three out of the four major championships, and defeated Nadal in six matches throughout the year.
On this warm Sunday night at Rod Laver Arena, that dominance continued, but it wouldn’t be easy, as the two best players in the world played a five-set marathon into Monday morning in the longest Grand Slam final in history and Djokovic would win his third Australian Open title, 5-7, 6-4, 6-2, 6-7, 7-5.
2012 Australian Open Men’s Final available on DVD May 22, 2012
Title: 2012 Australian Open Men’s Final
SRP: $ 24.99
Run Time: 386 Minutes
UPC: 032031 483996
Territory: U.S. and Canada—Region 1
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- USTA Foundation appoints new members
- Babolat continues Roland Garros partnership
- Public Tennis grants wheelchair scholarships
- USTA forges medical partnership
- TIA partners with Sports Club Advisors
- Ashaway ZyMax Fire sparks global appeal
- Selmi honored by ITHF and ITF
- Comprehensive RG coverage from Tennis Channel
- Young Guns Contest Season 2
- Murray celebrates birthday with masters title