Wilson players are finding success in the Miami heat
See which of your favorite players move into the second week at the Sony Ericsson Open.
Armed with his Wilson Pro Staff 95, Grigor Dimitrov defeats no. 7 Berdych for his 1st win over a Top 10 player and reaches the 4th round of Sony Ericsson Open for the 1st time in his career.
Victoria Azarenka is now an astonishing 25-0 in 2012 with her Wilson Juice 100 after defeating Watson 6-0 6-2.
Kei Nishikori uses his Wilson Steam to defeat fellow Wilson player Lukas Rosol 6-4 6-2 and reach the 4th round.
Venus Williams makes a successful return to the tour, using her Wilson Blade Team to defeat Wozniak and reach the 4th round of Sony Ericsson Open.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- McInerney named 2016 ITA award winner
- Ashaway introduces Rally 21 Fire string
- Successful 2016 for Head tennis
- Play tennis for life
- Smashers take win in NBL thriller
- Langridge to feature at Sports Park
- Murray ends 2016 as No. 1
- Hitting partner of the top players
- USPTA offers USPA certification
- Tecnifibre extends partnership with ATP