Wilson players are finding success in the Miami heat
See which of your favorite players move into the second week at the Sony Ericsson Open.
Armed with his Wilson Pro Staff 95, Grigor Dimitrov defeats no. 7 Berdych for his 1st win over a Top 10 player and reaches the 4th round of Sony Ericsson Open for the 1st time in his career.
Victoria Azarenka is now an astonishing 25-0 in 2012 with her Wilson Juice 100 after defeating Watson 6-0 6-2.
Kei Nishikori uses his Wilson Steam to defeat fellow Wilson player Lukas Rosol 6-4 6-2 and reach the 4th round.
Venus Williams makes a successful return to the tour, using her Wilson Blade Team to defeat Wozniak and reach the 4th round of Sony Ericsson Open.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Wilson honors Serena
- Top industry execs at NYC forum
- Kasatkina extends contract with Tecnifibre
- ITA HoF to induct four
- Collins, Shane headline Invitational
- Free tennis clinic in Central Park
- Academia Sánchez-Casal int’l program
- Harrison and Gibbs named MVPs
- TIA HoF to induct Scott & Kraft
- TIA tennis forum in NYC