Wilson players are finding success in the Miami heat
See which of your favorite players move into the second week at the Sony Ericsson Open.
Armed with his Wilson Pro Staff 95, Grigor Dimitrov defeats no. 7 Berdych for his 1st win over a Top 10 player and reaches the 4th round of Sony Ericsson Open for the 1st time in his career.
Victoria Azarenka is now an astonishing 25-0 in 2012 with her Wilson Juice 100 after defeating Watson 6-0 6-2.
Kei Nishikori uses his Wilson Steam to defeat fellow Wilson player Lukas Rosol 6-4 6-2 and reach the 4th round.
Venus Williams makes a successful return to the tour, using her Wilson Blade Team to defeat Wozniak and reach the 4th round of Sony Ericsson Open.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Federer chases Davis Cup title
- TIA partners with PAI
- MAC GM named Facility Manager of the Year
- USTA nominates Adams as chairman, CEO
- Carson wins 2nd tournament in a row
- Tennis Central announces new app
- Sukova honored with Fed Cup Award
- All-star field for WTT Smash Hits in London
- ProWorld and Tecnifibre announce partnership
- Tennis Channel hosts Fed Cup final live