Wilson players are finding success in the Miami heat
See which of your favorite players move into the second week at the Sony Ericsson Open.
Armed with his Wilson Pro Staff 95, Grigor Dimitrov defeats no. 7 Berdych for his 1st win over a Top 10 player and reaches the 4th round of Sony Ericsson Open for the 1st time in his career.
Victoria Azarenka is now an astonishing 25-0 in 2012 with her Wilson Juice 100 after defeating Watson 6-0 6-2.
Kei Nishikori uses his Wilson Steam to defeat fellow Wilson player Lukas Rosol 6-4 6-2 and reach the 4th round.
Venus Williams makes a successful return to the tour, using her Wilson Blade Team to defeat Wozniak and reach the 4th round of Sony Ericsson Open.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- PTR names Private Facility of the Year
- Djokovic interview in WSJ. Magazine
- BNP Paribas Showdown names official charity
- Longoria strengthens hold on top ranking
- Draws announced for PowerShares events
- Maui Jim partners with ATP
- Osei named PTR Volunteer of the Year
- Adams receives PTR/USTA award
- Capestany receives PTR/TIA award
- Saviano named PTR Touring Coach of the Year