HEAD is #1 tennis manufacturer on Facebook
Phoenix, AZ — HEAD Tennis has become the #1 tennis manufacturer on Facebook this week with 329,000+ likes and 34,000+ fans talking about the page. Much of the success has been due to the popular new digital advertising campaign featuring many of HEAD’s top athletes (including Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova and Andy Murray).
Popular videos such as Wing Tennis (Djokovic flies on the wings of an airplane), Andy Murray “Like” video, Novak Djokovic imitates Maria Sharapova, 25 Years of Prestige, and HEAD’s most recent video Andy Murray’s Radical Job Switch, have contributed to the success of the Facebook page. Along with videos, HEAD continues to show innovation on the page with its unique contests to support each campaign where fans can win product and autographed memorabilia. HEAD has also utilized their top athletes with question and answer sessions where fans can log on and write questions for their favorite tennis stars and get answers in nearly “live time”.
HEAD’s long term goal is to not only have the most fans on Facebook, but also to have the most active tennis fans who enjoy coming back to the page for more content and information.
HEAD also has a digital presence on YouTube, Twitter, and head.com.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- El-Sherbini new world number one
- YTEX sponsors Junior Open
- Carson wins Florida Pro-Am
- PlaySight announces USTA partnership
- Another event, another win for Longoria
- Agassi to replay 1996 Olympic gold match
- FILA and ITHF launch new program
- Tennis is first to endorse ‘CEO Pledge’
- Castagnet switches to Ashaway
- Rome TC selects management team