HEAD is #1 tennis manufacturer on Facebook
Phoenix, AZ — HEAD Tennis has become the #1 tennis manufacturer on Facebook this week with 329,000+ likes and 34,000+ fans talking about the page. Much of the success has been due to the popular new digital advertising campaign featuring many of HEAD’s top athletes (including Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova and Andy Murray).
Popular videos such as Wing Tennis (Djokovic flies on the wings of an airplane), Andy Murray “Like” video, Novak Djokovic imitates Maria Sharapova, 25 Years of Prestige, and HEAD’s most recent video Andy Murray’s Radical Job Switch, have contributed to the success of the Facebook page. Along with videos, HEAD continues to show innovation on the page with its unique contests to support each campaign where fans can win product and autographed memorabilia. HEAD has also utilized their top athletes with question and answer sessions where fans can log on and write questions for their favorite tennis stars and get answers in nearly “live time”.
HEAD’s long term goal is to not only have the most fans on Facebook, but also to have the most active tennis fans who enjoy coming back to the page for more content and information.
HEAD also has a digital presence on YouTube, Twitter, and head.com.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- PTR names Private Facility of the Year
- Djokovic interview in WSJ. Magazine
- BNP Paribas Showdown names official charity
- Longoria strengthens hold on top ranking
- Draws announced for PowerShares events
- Maui Jim partners with ATP
- Osei named PTR Volunteer of the Year
- Adams receives PTR/USTA award
- Capestany receives PTR/TIA award
- Saviano named PTR Touring Coach of the Year