Dunlop renews agreement with Illingworth
Greenville, SC — Dunlop, the leading brand in squash, today announced an extension to its long term agreement with American squash player Julian Illingworth, continuing a partnership that began when he was a junior player in Portland, Oregon. Illingworth will continue to play and endorse Dunlop squash racquets, balls, luggage and eyewear.
The winner of seven straight U.S. National titles, Illingworth recently reached the 24th spot in the Dunlop PSA World Rankings, the highest ranking any American has ever achieved in squash. He heads to Boston in March with his Dunlop Biomimetic Pro GT-X 130, where he hopes to set the record for the most ever consecutive U.S. National titles at eight.
“Julian is the preeminent American player in squash, and he’s hoping to set his legacy as the best ever U.S. player at the upcoming U.S. Nationals. As the leading brand in the sport, Dunlop is very excited to be a long-time partner with Julian and his ongoing success,” said Steve Hall, Director of Marketing for Indoor Sports. “Julian’s game has steadily improved, and his all-time high ranking is a testament to that.”
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Istomin wins first ATP title
- WTT poised for growth, says BJK
- Hingis named Global Ambassador for ITHF
- MonoGut ZX Black offers versatility and playability
- USTA to host fifth annual job fair
- Blake to coach Aviators for opener
- El Shorbagy, World Number 1
- Tennis Channel launches Racquet Bracket
- Record ratings for Tennis Channel
- Peggy Edwards receives 2015 APEX Award