Dunlop renews agreement with Illingworth
Greenville, SC — Dunlop, the leading brand in squash, today announced an extension to its long term agreement with American squash player Julian Illingworth, continuing a partnership that began when he was a junior player in Portland, Oregon. Illingworth will continue to play and endorse Dunlop squash racquets, balls, luggage and eyewear.
The winner of seven straight U.S. National titles, Illingworth recently reached the 24th spot in the Dunlop PSA World Rankings, the highest ranking any American has ever achieved in squash. He heads to Boston in March with his Dunlop Biomimetic Pro GT-X 130, where he hopes to set the record for the most ever consecutive U.S. National titles at eight.
“Julian is the preeminent American player in squash, and he’s hoping to set his legacy as the best ever U.S. player at the upcoming U.S. Nationals. As the leading brand in the sport, Dunlop is very excited to be a long-time partner with Julian and his ongoing success,” said Steve Hall, Director of Marketing for Indoor Sports. “Julian’s game has steadily improved, and his all-time high ranking is a testament to that.”
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Rinaldi named U.S. Fed Cup Captain
- K•Swiss appoints Miringoff global DoT
- Grand Harbor to host charity tourney
- McInerney named 2016 ITA award winner
- Ashaway introduces Rally 21 Fire string
- Successful 2016 for Head tennis
- Play tennis for life
- Smashers take win in NBL thriller
- Langridge to feature at Sports Park
- Murray ends 2016 as No. 1