Dunlop renews agreement with Illingworth
Greenville, SC — Dunlop, the leading brand in squash, today announced an extension to its long term agreement with American squash player Julian Illingworth, continuing a partnership that began when he was a junior player in Portland, Oregon. Illingworth will continue to play and endorse Dunlop squash racquets, balls, luggage and eyewear.
The winner of seven straight U.S. National titles, Illingworth recently reached the 24th spot in the Dunlop PSA World Rankings, the highest ranking any American has ever achieved in squash. He heads to Boston in March with his Dunlop Biomimetic Pro GT-X 130, where he hopes to set the record for the most ever consecutive U.S. National titles at eight.
“Julian is the preeminent American player in squash, and he’s hoping to set his legacy as the best ever U.S. player at the upcoming U.S. Nationals. As the leading brand in the sport, Dunlop is very excited to be a long-time partner with Julian and his ongoing success,” said Steve Hall, Director of Marketing for Indoor Sports. “Julian’s game has steadily improved, and his all-time high ranking is a testament to that.”
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Annacone and Cahill join PlaySight
- Prince creates excitement at Wimbledon
- Feldman to join USTA Southern
- Longoria completes season sweep
- USTA names National Junior Scholar athletes
- IART symposium celebrates 10th anniversary
- Highest-ever viewers for French Open
- Tennis Technology Conference & Expo Set
- Cloer joining Lake Norman Tennis Center
- Djokovic receives golden HEAD racquet