PRO-1 Merges with Putterman
Chicago, IL — In late 2010, Putterman Athletics and PRO-1 Sports LLC announced their joint venture that brought together two leading tennis supply companies with complementary strategic visions. With the shared success of the companies over the past year and a half, including product expansion through a German-based company and hand-made tennis nets, the obvious next step in their growth was to fully merge the two companies. Therefore PRO-1 Sports has been fully merged to Putterman Athletics.
Business will run as usual and Putterman Athletics will continue to operate out of Chicago, IL (Sales and Corporate Office) and Marietta, GA (Sales and Distribution warehouse). All inquires relating to either company should be made to email@example.com or to our toll-free number 800.621.0146.
We remain grateful for your business and our Sales and Customer Service Teams are ready to serve you. Please know that we are available to you online as well. At www.puttermanathletics.com you can request a free quote and download our first annual 2012 catalog. On behalf of everyone at Putterman Athletics, we would like to thank you for letting us be your supplier.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Easter Bowl coming to Indian Wells
- USTA and Head Penn renew partnership
- Snodgrass partners with TIA
- First for real-time biometric data
- Tickets available for Fed Cup semifinal
- TennisClub.com partners with TIA
- Berger to step down at USTA
- Tennis Channel adds 7.8M Nielsen homes
- Oracle unveils awards for young pros
- Spotlight shines on tennis visionaries