YTEX - String Tech Corp. is hiring!
Position Title: Independent Sales Representative
Entry level: Tennis Industry contacts and experience
Locations: California, Georgia, and Texas
Job Type: Part-time or Full time
Contact Person: Andres Yidi
Tel. 786 280 2138
Job Description: YTEX is seeking Independent Sales Representatives. His or her functions will include: marketing and promoting the YTEX Strings brands within their territory, opening and managing new accounts such as tennis stores and Pro Shops, negotiating contracts with Tennis academies, universities, colleges and tournament directors , amongst other related tasks. Collateral material, samples and support will be provided. Experience is a must. Salary is based on an excellent commission and if sales goals are met a bonus will be offered.
Our Quadro Twist ® string was recently tested by RSI magazine and has been ranked #2 out of 159 strings! Playtested , That’s the quality of our products backed by more than 25 years of European technology and experience!
If you’re up for the challenge, for more information visit our website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About YTEX - String Tech : Based in Miami, YTEX specializes in co-poly tennis strings. Our manufacturing partner is based in England and has more than 25 years of experience producing tennis strings. Our commitment is to offer the best quaility product through advanced technologies, continuous research and innovation.
For Power, Spin, Control and Durability…YTEX is the String!
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Head extends partnership with Stephens
- Tennis Channel adds on-air talent
- PTR on board with Coach Youth Tennis
- Agassi, Sampras, and Lendl honored
- Babolat: The legendary experience of the Majors
- Esguerra named PTR WI Member of the Year
- Burke named PTR GA Member of the Year
- Pugh receives PTR USTA Community Service Award
- Blouin named PTR Int'l Master Professional
- Godreau named PTR MS Member of the Year