Wilson launches new ProStaffs
CHICAGO — Utilizing an iconic design that is the racket of choice for 16-time Grand Slam champion, and four-time Australian Open winner Roger Federer, Wilson Sporting Goods (www.wilson.com) this week unveiled the redesigned ProStaff® racket series for all-court players looking for enhanced feel and spin to maximize control. Federer’s signature racket, available in three head sizes, appeals to a broader range of players who want to elevate their game to the next level. All rackets include Wilson’s advanced Amplifeel™ handle system for a cleaner, superior feel. Federer, a Wilson Tour player since he began playing tennis, is using his ProStaff Six.One at this week’s Australian Open. Click here to see Federer’s winning history with his Wilson racket.
“Roger is the greatest player of all time and his racket has been right there helping him win for his entire career with Wilson,” said Jon Muir, general manager for Wilson Racquet Sports. “Now, we have driven new ProStaff innovation elements creating entirely new models. A wider range of players not only benefit from the unique feel of our iconic ProStaff design in larger head sizes and lighter weights, but also, gain additional control and spin for their game. Players of all levels can feel the same control that keeps Roger at the forefront of the game and inspires all of us. We want to bring out the best in tennis players, whether they are just getting started or perfecting their game.”
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Babolat presents connected tennis
- adidas Roland Garros Collection by Y-3
- CopperWynd announces new Director of Tennis
- ITA secures partnership with Oracle
- Ashaway introduces ZyMax 62 Fire
- Tecnifibre launches ‘Young Guns’ contest
- More facilities offer 'Try Tennis Free'
- Tennis Channel adds two new shows
- Pros attend Cardio Tennis Trainer Summit
- PlayTennis.com gets key upgrades