Longines, Shreve & Co. welcomed Agassi
Palo Alto, CA — Tennis legend, philanthropist, and Longines ambassador of Elegance Andre Agassi teamed up with the Swiss watch brand Longines and fine jeweler Shreve & Co. on November 30, 2011 at the Stanford Shopping Center to host a fast serve contest followed by a Q&A with the USTA junior players to address the importance of education.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- PTR to host Directors of Tennis Conference
- More TV time for DC's Citi Open than ever
- New Babolat Pure Aero
- Tennis Channel's summer season
- HEAD Penn players win at Pan Am Games
- Penn is the official ball of CIF
- Bringing tennis to children with 'Emirates Returns'
- Live coverage of Boston-Philadelphia WTT
- ASBA announces new tennis courts manual
- 2015 US Open Series launches in Atlanta