Dunlop releases 600 Tour
GREENVILLE, S.C. — Dunlop today announced a new addition to its popular Biomimetic 600 Series, the 600 Tour. Heavier and stiffer than its two siblings (the 600 and 600 Lite), the Tour edition features the three core Biomimetic technologies: HM6 Carbon, which enhances the racket’s feel; Aeroskin, which reduces aerodynamic drag, making the racket faster through the air; and Gecko-Tac grip, which provides ultimate control in all conditions.
Available November 15th, the racket will give players looking for a 102sq inch frame with a little heft (it weighs 11.11oz strung) a great option.
“With Tommy Robredo playing the 600 and Dominika Cibulkova playing the 600 Lite, the 600 series has exceeded our expectations since its introduction last November. The one request we’ve had though, is for a heavier version,” commented Hunter Hines, Tennis Product Manager for Dunlop Sports Group Americas. “It’s a unique racket in that there are very few 102 sq. inch rackets with this type of performance and weight on the market. It is designed for players looking for tremendous power with added control and forgiveness, and the chrome, black and white cosmetic doesn’t hurt either.”
Here are the specs on the 600 Tour:
102sq. inch head 323mm Balance (5 pts HL) 315g/11.11oz strung weight 22.5mm - 25mm taper beam 16x19 string pattern 27" long RA: 71 MSRP: $210
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Babolat presents connected tennis
- adidas Roland Garros Collection by Y-3
- CopperWynd announces new Director of Tennis
- ITA secures partnership with Oracle
- Ashaway introduces ZyMax 62 Fire
- Tecnifibre launches ‘Young Guns’ contest
- More facilities offer 'Try Tennis Free'
- Tennis Channel adds two new shows
- Pros attend Cardio Tennis Trainer Summit
- PlayTennis.com gets key upgrades