Dunlop taps Barth as territory manager
GREENVILLE, SC — Dunlop Sports is pleased to announce the appointment of Brian Barth as Territory Manager for Northern California and Northern Nevada, including the key San Francisco and San Jose markets.
With over 17 years of sales experience spanning the tennis, skiing and biking categories, Brian brings a diversity of experience to the position. He’ll be based out of Mill Valley, CA in Marin County and will work hand-in-hand with Rich Neighbor, the Western Regional Sales Manager for Dunlop.
“Brian’s experience in different sports categories will help us as we look to expand our reach with the new Biomimetic range,” said Kai Nitsche, Vice President and General Manager of Dunlop Racket Sports. “He’s a well known and highly respected presence in his territory and we’re glad to have him on the team.”
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- ATP Media revamps streaming platform
- USPTA HoF to induct Burwash
- Ashaway renews sponsorship of Swain
- Malaysia, Hong Kong dominate WUC Squash
- FISU WUC Badminton starts
- USTA partners in Laver Cup
- Hunt named CMO at Universal Tennis
- Hainline to receive achievement award
- PHIT grants gets kids active
- FISU World Championship starts