Shanghai Rolex Masters selects DecoTurf
Andover, MA — The Shanghai ATP Masters 1000 has chosen DecoTurf’s DecoColor tennis surface again in 2011. This elite ATP Masters 1000 tournament will be played at the Qizhong Forest Sports City Arena in Shanghai, People’s Republic of China. The play is scheduled to take place from October 9th to the 16th.
“DecoTurf is pleased and honored to be the preferred court surface for this outstanding event” said John Graham, DecoTurf’s Managing Director. “We are grateful to be teamed with Howell Sports LTD of Shanghai, the outstanding contractor who installed the DecoColor tennis surface.”
Pro DecoTurf has been the Surface of the US Open for 34 years and is the most recognized tennis court surface in the world. DecoTurf’s multi-layer cushioned tennis surface has been selected for use at the world’s most prestigious events including the two most-recent Olympic Games, Davis Cup, Fed Cup, and at many of the finest facilities around the world. DecoTurf tennis surfaces have been classified by the International Tennis Federation’s (ITF) Court Pace Rating system. DecoTurf has authorized applicators around the globe that are trained to install the surface that is known for its consistent speed of play, true ball bounce, durability, low maintenance, vibrant long lasting colors, and overall customer value.
For more information on DecoTurf visit decoturf.com or call 800-332-6178.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Istomin wins first ATP title
- WTT poised for growth, says BJK
- Hingis named Global Ambassador for ITHF
- MonoGut ZX Black offers versatility and playability
- USTA to host fifth annual job fair
- Blake to coach Aviators for opener
- El Shorbagy, World Number 1
- Tennis Channel launches Racquet Bracket
- Record ratings for Tennis Channel
- Peggy Edwards receives 2015 APEX Award