Wilson seeking Territory Sales Manager
Wilson is the brand behind more winning moments in sports every day than any other brand in the world. We have been at the heart of sports history for almost a century, and no other company has been as influential and intimately involved in shaping the games of tennis, golf, baseball, and American football as Wilson.
We are currently looking for a Territory Sales Manager to join our Racquet Sports Sales team working in the Northeastern US.
If you would like to apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference the position title and the letters “RSI” in your subject line.
The Territory Sales Manager manages the sales efforts and operations for a defined territory to achieve and exceed revenue targets.
- Achieve the annual territory sales plan objectives in the defined territory and meet the annual key product category objectives.
- Recruit and manage high visibility teaching pros to enhance the promotion of Wilson Racquet Sports
- Maximize in-person contact and sales call coverage with assigned accounts.
- Increase Wilson’s brand presence and image with customers and consumers.
- Develop annual business plan designed to deliver account objectives of assigned accounts
- Prepare and review each account’s performance in a business review each quarter.
- Keep Regional Manager informed of trade related information on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and maintain great working relationships with key personnel in each account.
- Complete all reports and records required and submit on a timely basis.
- Develop layouts/merchandising concepts for accounts to ensure distribution/merchandising objectives are met.
- University degree or equivalent
- 2-3 years sales experience in packaged goods or related industry. Prior customer service experience in a packaged goods or related industry a plus.
- Strong knowledge of the sport of tennis and indoor sports; Tennis industry selling experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; Strong organizational skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook
- Extensive travel. Must provide own transportation.
Wilson Sporting Goods Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- ITHF honors Leconte and Forget
- MonoGut ZX series now in black
- WTT to celebrate 40th season
- Hande recognized with Haier Award
- Federer chases Davis Cup title
- Carson continues winning ways
- HEAD Penn juniors haul in the medals
- TIA partners with PAI
- MAC GM named Facility Manager of the Year
- USTA nominates Adams as chairman, CEO