Wilson seeking National Account Manager
Wilson is the brand behind more winning moments in sports every day than any other brand in the world. We have been at the heart of sports history for almost a century, and no other company has been as influential and intimately involved in shaping the games of tennis, golf, baseball and American football as Wilson.
We are currently looking for a National Account Manager to join our Racquet Sports Team. This position will be located in the Western US.
If you are interested: Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and indicate the position title and “RSI” in your subject heading.
Working under managerial direction, the National Account Manager manages the sales efforts for their assigned territory to achieve the sales plan and market share growth objectives for key accounts.
- Achieve the sales plan and market share growth objectives.
- Identify opportunities and set priorities for account base.
- Leverage resources to maximize sales programs and initiatives.
- Consistently monitor e-tailing trends and their impact on business.
- Analyze sales-related information and statistics to accurately and effectively plan customer interactions.
- Forecast sales, and understand key products to provide information for sales production planning.
- Keep National Sales Manager informed of trade related information on a regular basis for strategic planning.
- Complete all reports required and submit in a timely basis.
- Maintain expenses and promotional budgets within approved budget.
- Develop and nurture working relationship with accounts.
- Coordinates activities with Sales, Service and Marketing departments to increase brand awareness and increased revenue generation with accounts.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related field.
- Five+ years sales experience in packaged goods or related industry.
- Strong knowledge of the sport of Tennis and indoor sports; Industry key account selling experience preferred.
- Experience with e-commerce and social media sales/marketing preferred.
- Strong computer proficiency required in Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required within and outside organization.
- Excellent organizational skills, analytical ability, and strategic planning.
- High ability to sell, influence and negotiate.
- Excellent knowledge of e-tailing and the internet business.
- Home office environment.
- 60% travel required. Must have reliable transportation.
Wilson Sporting Goods Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- The Bay Club to honor Patel
- USTA names Mahoney to new position
- Pant named National Director at Life Time
- Ashaway SuperNick ZX Micro
- USPTA and SportMaster unite
- Anderson receives Service Award
- HEAD Penn to partner with Cliff Drysdale
- USTA NE names official travel partner
- Ivanovic joins Playsight
- K•Swiss unveils the Knitshot