DecoTurf picked for China Open
Andover, MA — The China Open a WTA Women’s Single/Doubles, ATP Men’s Single/Doubles, Mixed Doubles, International Tennis Federation event has chosen DecoTurf’s cushioned tennis surface. This elite event will be played at the National Tennis Center in Beijing, China October 2nd - 10th. The Beijing National Tennis Center with 18 full cushioned DecoTurf Courts was host to the 2008 Olympic Games.
“DecoTurf is pleased and honored to be the preferred court surface for this event which has the highest prize money of tennis tournaments that take place in the Asian region” said John Graham, DecoTurf’s Managing Director.
Pro DecoTurf has been the Surface of the US Open for 34 years and is the most recognized tennis court surface in the world. DecoTurf’s multi-layer cushioned tennis surface has been selected for use at the world’s most prestigious events including the two most-recent Olympic Games, Davis Cup, Fed Cup, and at many of the finest facilities around the world. DecoTurf tennis surfaces have been classified by the International Tennis Federation’s (ITF) Court Pace Rating system. DecoTurf has authorized applicators around the globe that are trained to install the surface that is known for its consistent speed of play, true ball bounce, durability, low maintenance, vibrant long lasting colors, and overall customer value.
For more information on DecoTurf visit decoturf.com or call 800-332-6178/978-623-9980.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- USF to host College Tennis Exposure Camp
- New date for Match for Africa 3
- Haas joins PlaySight team
- Ashaway Power Filament micro squash string
- USPTA to offer insurance options
- Fromuth seeks stringers for USTA National Campus
- PlaySight introduces challenge system
- Olympic tennis stadium to be demolished
- Sharapova returns to action October 10
- Ashaway continues as USA R'ball Official String