Cioroch wins USPTA championship
WESLEY CHAPEL, FLA. — Agata Cioroch of Atlanta, Ga., was crowned the women’s open champion of the USPTA International Championships, which were played Tuesday at the Saddlebrook Resort tennis courts in Wesley Chapel, Fla. Cioroch earned the women’s open title by defeating Nicole Berger from Key West, Fla., 6-1, 6-0.
The International Championships, which are part of the USPTA’s National Surface Championship Series, take place during the USPTA’s World Conference on Tennis. The conference, which is the premier educational event in the tennis industry, is scheduled Sept. 19-24 at the Saddlebrook Resort in Wesley Chapel, Fla.
Founded in 1927, USPTA strives to raise the standards of the tennis profession while promoting greater awareness of the sport. USPTA offers 70 professional benefits to its more than 15,000 members worldwide, including certification and professional development. With more than 300 days of educational opportunities throughout the year, USPTA offers the most comprehensive continuing education program in the tennis industry. For more information, call 800-877-8248 or visit uspta.com.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- ITHF honors Leconte and Forget
- MonoGut ZX series now in black
- WTT to celebrate 40th season
- Hande recognized with Haier Award
- Federer chases Davis Cup title
- Carson continues winning ways
- HEAD Penn juniors haul in the medals
- TIA partners with PAI
- MAC GM named Facility Manager of the Year
- USTA nominates Adams as chairman, CEO