Top badminton players join Wilson
CHICAGO — A consistent force on the badminton circuit has experienced the benefits of Wilson’s BLX badminton racquets and made the switch to Wilson. Kyle Emerick and Sarun Vivatpatanakul have recently joined the Wilson Badminton Team and have signed a long-term agreement with Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
Sarun is originally from Thailand and Kyle is from Orange County, CA. The team now resides and trains in San Diego, CA. Kyle and Sarun are the current champions of the Dave Freeman Open and the runner ups at the 2011 Wilson Boston Open. “We are both really excited about joining the Wilson Team and can’t wait to represent Wilson in tournaments from now on,” said Kyle Emerick. “I have always noticed Wilson’s involvement in the Wilson Boston Open and felt they would be a great company to support.”
“I watched Kyle and Sarun play at the Wilson Boston Open and knew they would be a great addition to our WTEAM program,” said Terri Graham, US Business Director of Wilson Indoor Racquet Sports. “They both play with enthusiasm and excitement. It becomes contagious throughout the stands and we look forward to supporting them to future championships.”
Kyle will be playing with the Vertex BLX and Sarun will be using the Zonar BLX as they take to the court in US Open Grand Prix tournament in Orange County next month.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- ASBA honors distinguished sports facilities
- Viking announces new GM
- Dunlop to distribute Diadora footwear
- Babolat launches new Origin string
- Davis Cup tickets to go on sale Dec. 6th
- ASBA releases informative video
- Tennis Channel to rebroadcast French Open
- SGI, PHIT America announce 'Challenge'
- NYJTL honors Tennis Channel and Solomon
- Mylan WTT relocates; Roddick to star on team