Stringlet launches website
San Diego, CA — Stringlet™ Brand magnetic tennis string bracelets is proud to announce the launch of its website, stringlet.net in conjunction with the launch of retail sales at the Barnes Tennis Center and Balboa Tennis Club in San Diego.
When was the last time tennis fans had an accessory that they could wear to show their devotion to the sport, whether it was on or off of the court? The Stringlet™ is an eye-catching, durable and feather light magnetic tennis string bracelet constructed of colorful synthetic gut string and a powerful magnetic clasp. Made for tennis players and fans alike, it can be worn during play and off the court for a fun, casual feel that lets enthusiasts live the sport anywhere.
• Made in a variety of eye-catching colors to represent a variety of themes, whether it be a player’s favorite color, those of a country, or those of a tournament • Lasts on the court, looks great off the court - composed of colorful synthetic gut strands and a powerful magnetic clasp that also features a physical “twist” mechanism to secure the bracelet on your wrist • Feathery light at just 3 grams
StringletTM will continue its efforts in the coming months to identify additional online and retail stores and tournament venues for product distribution. In addition, StringletTM is engaged with charity organizations in discussions on giving back to grassroots efforts to support the sport.
For more information about StringletTM Brand magnetic tennis string bracelets, please visit www.stringlet.net.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Rome Tennis Center grand opening
- ITHF courts dedicated
- Tecnifibre the official Citi Open stringer
- WTT Smash Hits returns to Caesars Palace
- US Open purse surpasses $46 million
- Snodgrass adds tennis division
- Chase to support 10 NJTL chapters
- Murray makes history in London
- ‘Zero poly’ alternatives gaining momentum
- WTA legends reunite at Wimbledon