Har-Tru Maintenance Certification Seminar
Har-Tru Sports, the manufacturer of Har-Tru, will be hosting a Har-Tru Maintenance Certification Seminar on Tuesday, September 27 and Wednesday, September 28, 2011. The purpose of the seminar is to bring together leading experts on indoor and outdoor clay courts to discuss the construction and maintenance of clay. In addition to construction and maintenance techniques, the seminar will include information on the causes of indoor and bubbled court surface compaction and what techniques are being used to alleviate it.
Information will be communicated through classroom presentations, panel discussions and on court demonstrations. The event will be held at The John McEnroe Tennis Academy, Sportime at Randall’s Island, One Randall’s Island, New York, NY 10035. The seminar is designed for anyone managing, maintaining or considering installing clay tennis courts including Club Managers, Teaching Professionals, Court Builders and Maintenance Professionals.
Har-Tru is the manufacturer of Har-Tru, the world’s leading clay court surface. For more information contact Ed Montecalvo at 1-877-4HARTRU or email@example.com.
Sportime is New York’s leader for sports, fitness and fun. With 144 state-of-the-art indoor and outdoor tennis courts, they are the tri-state area’s leader for tennis play and programming. For more information visit sportimeny.com.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- USF to host College Tennis Exposure Camp
- New date for Match for Africa 3
- Haas joins PlaySight team
- Ashaway Power Filament micro squash string
- USPTA to offer insurance options
- Fromuth seeks stringers for USTA National Campus
- PlaySight introduces challenge system
- Olympic tennis stadium to be demolished
- Sharapova returns to action October 10
- Ashaway continues as USA R'ball Official String