USTA Offers US Open 'Shop in a Box'
This year the USTA is offering retailers numerous assets that will help tennis specialty pro shops create a US Open branded environment:
The US Open “Shop in a Box” (pictured) is designed to display a variety of merchandise, from T’s and Sweatshirts to Hats, novelties and even the popular Jumbo Ball.
Also available are US Open merchandising banner, a counter display, and a sunglass display.
Fromuth Tennis is the official distributor of US Open merchandise and will be stocking a large inventory of US Open products. You can view the entire program at fromuthtennis.com/usopen
According to Pat Shields, owner of Fromuth Tennis, “The US Open is one of the most exciting, valuable brands in our industry, and this is an opportunity for specialty retailers to create a cool atmosphere in their shop during the Open and sell product at healthy margins. The USTA is offering more products and more ways to sell them every year around the US Open.”
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Babolat debuts limited edition Wimbledon products
- DiBiase to lead U.S. subsidiary
- Ashaway signs Van Rietvelde
- Hawk-Eye to replace linespersons at PowerShares
- New PTR junior apprentice memberships
- Monchik named to Racquetball HoF
- PTR ACE program set for 33 US cities
- CSCI enhances partnership with USTA
- Babolat launches limited French Open products
- Gamma offers Solace