Williams Sisters Return to Wimbledon
The Williams Sisters take to the grass courts of Wimbledon after a long layoff from injury. Venus cruised through her first round and check out Serena’s new commercial “Controlled Aggression” on the Wilson website before she hits the court tomorrow. wilson.com.
Many up and coming Wilson players qualified for Wimbledon’s main draw. They include Andreas Beck, Flavio Cipolla and Igor Sijsling with their Six.One 95 BLX racquets. Maria Erakovic, Stephanie Foretz, Lukas Lacko and Kristyna Pliskova represent well with their Wilson Blade BLX racquets. Wilson Exclusive players Frank Dancevic, Stephanie Dubois, with enter the main draw in head to toe Wilson apparel, footwear and BLX racquets.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Aviators announce new ownership
- ASICS launches BZ100 racquet
- Djokovic: 'Player of the Year'
- ASBA honors distinguished facilities
- Former pros set to compete
- Carson and Longoria sweep pro stops
- Fish receives ITA award
- Longoria sweeps gold
- Hourglass Performance Institute joins PTR
- Kid named sales manager for Volkl