Williams Sisters Return to Wimbledon
The Williams Sisters take to the grass courts of Wimbledon after a long layoff from injury. Venus cruised through her first round and check out Serena’s new commercial “Controlled Aggression” on the Wilson website before she hits the court tomorrow. wilson.com.
Many up and coming Wilson players qualified for Wimbledon’s main draw. They include Andreas Beck, Flavio Cipolla and Igor Sijsling with their Six.One 95 BLX racquets. Maria Erakovic, Stephanie Foretz, Lukas Lacko and Kristyna Pliskova represent well with their Wilson Blade BLX racquets. Wilson Exclusive players Frank Dancevic, Stephanie Dubois, with enter the main draw in head to toe Wilson apparel, footwear and BLX racquets.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Almeida named PTR Male Player of the Year
- Ivanovic: ‘I’m Here to Create’
- Stars at 7th annual Miami charity event
- Groppel a highlight at conference
- Wilson appoints Maule regional director
- Venus leads U.S. Fed Cup team
- adidas shows creativity defines athletes
- Couchmans advised ITF on BNP Paribas renewal
- Longoria starts 2016 with a win
- PowerShares announces player fields