Federer debuts new bag
CHICAGO — Wilson introduces the exclusive limited edition racquet bag that is being carried by Roger Federer during the 2011 Wimbledon tournament. Designed specifically for Roger Federer and ideal for serious players of every level, this super six pack has been produced in limited quantities and is an opportunity to own a rare memento of Roger’s 16 Grand Slam titles.
The bag features the latest Wilson technology including Thermoguard and Moistureguard compartments to protect your racquets and gear from the elements. It also contains a large pocket to hold shoes and apparel as well as an accessory pocket for cell phone and keys. There are backpack straps with plush padding and lined for added comfort. The bag is sized to hold up to 12 rackets and is PVC free for lower environmental impact.
Buy a Wilson Roger Federer bag and you have a chance to win Roger’s gear! In the United States, you can go to your local retailer, purchase a Roger Federer bag and fill out an entry form to win several prizes. The Grand Prize includes an autograph Roger Federer Six.One Tour BLX racquet and more of Roger’s gear for your personal use.
Go to wilson.com/tennis or wilson.com for more information.
Catch up on all of the latest Wilson news from Wimbledon including the latest wins and giveaways!
- Twitter twitter.com/wilsontennis
- Ustream ustream.tv/wilsontennis
- Facebook facebook.com/WilsonTennis
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Rinaldi named U.S. Fed Cup Captain
- K•Swiss appoints Miringoff global DoT
- Grand Harbor to host charity tourney
- McInerney named 2016 ITA award winner
- Ashaway introduces Rally 21 Fire string
- Successful 2016 for Head tennis
- Play tennis for life
- Smashers take win in NBL thriller
- Langridge to feature at Sports Park
- Murray ends 2016 as No. 1