Neighbor named Regional Sales Manager
GREENVILLE, SC — Dunlop Sports is pleased to announce the appointment of Rich Neighbor as Western Regional Sales Manager. Neighbor’s wealth of experience with accounts in the West and his overall industry knowledge will solidify Dunlop’s position in the western half of the country.
A tennis industry stalwart for over 30 years, Neighbor will be responsible for managing sales operations and the Territory Managers in Dunlop’s Western Region. Prior to joining Dunlop, Neighbor won numerous industry awards and accolades.
“I’ve known Rich for some time, and I can personally speak to the level of dedication and knowledge he has of our industry,” said Kai Nitsche, Vice President and General Manager of Dunlop Racket Sports. “Having someone of Rich’s caliber servicing the key Western region helps us as we continue to build on the successes of the Dunlop Biomimetic launch.”
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- PTR on board with Coach Youth Tennis
- Agassi, Sampras, and Lendl honored
- Babolat: The legendary experience of the Majors
- Esguerra named PTR WI Member of the Year
- Burke named PTR GA Member of the Year
- Pugh receives PTR USTA Community Service Award
- Blouin named PTR Int'l Master Professional
- Godreau named PTR MS Member of the Year
- Van B. Stafford named PTR OH Member of the Year
- GAMMA Glide is revolutionary