Neighbor named Regional Sales Manager
GREENVILLE, SC — Dunlop Sports is pleased to announce the appointment of Rich Neighbor as Western Regional Sales Manager. Neighbor’s wealth of experience with accounts in the West and his overall industry knowledge will solidify Dunlop’s position in the western half of the country.
A tennis industry stalwart for over 30 years, Neighbor will be responsible for managing sales operations and the Territory Managers in Dunlop’s Western Region. Prior to joining Dunlop, Neighbor won numerous industry awards and accolades.
“I’ve known Rich for some time, and I can personally speak to the level of dedication and knowledge he has of our industry,” said Kai Nitsche, Vice President and General Manager of Dunlop Racket Sports. “Having someone of Rich’s caliber servicing the key Western region helps us as we continue to build on the successes of the Dunlop Biomimetic launch.”
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Roddick wins 7th title in Richmond
- PTR welcomes two corporate members
- VA and USTA Foundation form partnership
- All HEAD Penn ladies racquetball final again
- Djokovic wins 3 Masters 1000 titles in a row
- ITF designates PTR Wheelchair Championships
- Roddick breaks Sampras record in Dallas
- Roddick ties Sampras record in Little Rock
- Roddick wins title in Austin
- Thelma Coyne Long has passed away