Neighbor named Regional Sales Manager
GREENVILLE, SC — Dunlop Sports is pleased to announce the appointment of Rich Neighbor as Western Regional Sales Manager. Neighbor’s wealth of experience with accounts in the West and his overall industry knowledge will solidify Dunlop’s position in the western half of the country.
A tennis industry stalwart for over 30 years, Neighbor will be responsible for managing sales operations and the Territory Managers in Dunlop’s Western Region. Prior to joining Dunlop, Neighbor won numerous industry awards and accolades.
“I’ve known Rich for some time, and I can personally speak to the level of dedication and knowledge he has of our industry,” said Kai Nitsche, Vice President and General Manager of Dunlop Racket Sports. “Having someone of Rich’s caliber servicing the key Western region helps us as we continue to build on the successes of the Dunlop Biomimetic launch.”
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- U.S. to host Slovak Republic in Davis Cup
- Jamba Juice and Venus announce expansion
- Tennis Channel to cover Davis Cup QFs
- Esurance sponsors Azarenka
- PTR and PlayYourCourt sign agreement
- Schedule set for Pro Circuit Wild Card Challenge
- Har-Tru introduces 'Be One with the Clay'
- Murray book released in the US
- Longoria extends tournament wins to 32
- Djokovic wins Indian Wells