Make sure that every time you head onto the court your balls will perform like new.
Save money by getting the most out of the balls you already have.
Barry Mulder has developed a multilayer flexible plastic pressure tube. It is a world first. It is light-weight, portable, easy to use, affordable, and will save you money on purchasing tennis balls in the future.
It solves the problem of balls losing their bounce before they are worn out, and keeps new balls at the correct playing pressure.
To find out more and to view a short video please feel free to visit PressureBall.com
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Better tennis through science
- USPTA partners with TrueCar
- PTR Instructing Wheelchair Tennis Workshop
- Ashaway offers new bulk reels
- Pro introduces children to the magic of tennis
- USTA honors 12 outstanding facilities
- TGA launches first franchise in Oregon
- Orr joins HEAD Penn team
- Longacre named acting head pro
- Tennis Channel to cover US Open Series