Make sure that every time you head onto the court your balls will perform like new.
Save money by getting the most out of the balls you already have.
Barry Mulder has developed a multilayer flexible plastic pressure tube. It is a world first. It is light-weight, portable, easy to use, affordable, and will save you money on purchasing tennis balls in the future.
It solves the problem of balls losing their bounce before they are worn out, and keeps new balls at the correct playing pressure.
To find out more and to view a short video please feel free to visit PressureBall.com
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- U.S. to host Slovak Republic in Davis Cup
- Jamba Juice and Venus announce expansion
- Tennis Channel to cover Davis Cup QFs
- Esurance sponsors Azarenka
- PTR and PlayYourCourt sign agreement
- Schedule set for Pro Circuit Wild Card Challenge
- Har-Tru introduces 'Be One with the Clay'
- Murray book released in the US
- Longoria extends tournament wins to 32
- Djokovic wins Indian Wells