Make sure that every time you head onto the court your balls will perform like new.
Save money by getting the most out of the balls you already have.
Barry Mulder has developed a multilayer flexible plastic pressure tube. It is a world first. It is light-weight, portable, easy to use, affordable, and will save you money on purchasing tennis balls in the future.
It solves the problem of balls losing their bounce before they are worn out, and keeps new balls at the correct playing pressure.
To find out more and to view a short video please feel free to visit PressureBall.com
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- USPTA HoF to induct Burwash
- Ashaway renews sponsorship of Swain
- Malaysia, Hong Kong dominate WUC Squash
- FISU WUC Badminton starts
- USTA partners in Laver Cup
- Hunt named CMO at Universal Tennis
- Hainline to receive achievement award
- PHIT grants gets kids active
- FISU World Championship starts
- New T-Fight from Tecnifibre