Make sure that every time you head onto the court your balls will perform like new.
Save money by getting the most out of the balls you already have.
Barry Mulder has developed a multilayer flexible plastic pressure tube. It is a world first. It is light-weight, portable, easy to use, affordable, and will save you money on purchasing tennis balls in the future.
It solves the problem of balls losing their bounce before they are worn out, and keeps new balls at the correct playing pressure.
To find out more and to view a short video please feel free to visit PressureBall.com
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- USTA forges medical partnership
- TIA partners with Sports Club Advisors
- Ashaway ZyMax Fire sparks global appeal
- Selmi honored by ITHF and ITF
- Comprehensive RG coverage from Tennis Channel
- Young Guns Contest Season 2
- Murray celebrates birthday with masters title
- Serena's major wins to be aired back-to-back
- Celebrate Int’l. Coaches Week
- Wireless headphones for Roland–Garros