Make sure that every time you head onto the court your balls will perform like new.
Save money by getting the most out of the balls you already have.
Barry Mulder has developed a multilayer flexible plastic pressure tube. It is a world first. It is light-weight, portable, easy to use, affordable, and will save you money on purchasing tennis balls in the future.
It solves the problem of balls losing their bounce before they are worn out, and keeps new balls at the correct playing pressure.
To find out more and to view a short video please feel free to visit PressureBall.com
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Aviators announce new ownership
- ASICS launches BZ100 racquet
- Djokovic: 'Player of the Year'
- ASBA honors distinguished facilities
- Former pros set to compete
- Carson and Longoria sweep pro stops
- Fish receives ITA award
- Longoria sweeps gold
- Hourglass Performance Institute joins PTR
- Kid named sales manager for Volkl