GAMMA adds Facebooks contests
Pittsburgh, PA — Gamma Sports (GAMMA) today launched the GAMMA Contests area on the company Facebook page. The GAMMA Contest area will feature regular contests where players can submit photos, quotes or other information, that will be voted on by Facebook users to select a winner.
The initial contest for June is a photo contest titled “Worst Basket Wins.” Players are asked to upload an image of their oldest, most beat up, worn out, worst looking Ballhopper® basket. The finalists will be selected by GAMMA, then Facebook member voting will determine the winner who will receive a new Ballhopper® EZ Basket™ 150.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Babolat debuts limited edition Wimbledon products
- DiBiase to lead U.S. subsidiary
- Ashaway signs Van Rietvelde
- Hawk-Eye to replace linespersons at PowerShares
- New PTR junior apprentice memberships
- Monchik named to Racquetball HoF
- PTR ACE program set for 33 US cities
- CSCI enhances partnership with USTA
- Babolat launches limited French Open products
- Gamma offers Solace