GAMMA adds Facebooks contests
Pittsburgh, PA — Gamma Sports (GAMMA) today launched the GAMMA Contests area on the company Facebook page. The GAMMA Contest area will feature regular contests where players can submit photos, quotes or other information, that will be voted on by Facebook users to select a winner.
The initial contest for June is a photo contest titled “Worst Basket Wins.” Players are asked to upload an image of their oldest, most beat up, worn out, worst looking Ballhopper® basket. The finalists will be selected by GAMMA, then Facebook member voting will determine the winner who will receive a new Ballhopper® EZ Basket™ 150.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Snodgrass partners with TIA
- First for real-time biometric data
- Tickets available for Fed Cup semifinal
- TennisClub.com partners with TIA
- Berger to step down at USTA
- Tennis Channel adds 7.8M Nielsen homes
- Oracle unveils awards for young pros
- Spotlight shines on tennis visionaries
- Saddleback Resort to host Fed Cup
- Tzvetkov appointed to PTR Board