GAMMA adds Facebooks contests
Pittsburgh, PA — Gamma Sports (GAMMA) today launched the GAMMA Contests area on the company Facebook page. The GAMMA Contest area will feature regular contests where players can submit photos, quotes or other information, that will be voted on by Facebook users to select a winner.
The initial contest for June is a photo contest titled “Worst Basket Wins.” Players are asked to upload an image of their oldest, most beat up, worn out, worst looking Ballhopper® basket. The finalists will be selected by GAMMA, then Facebook member voting will determine the winner who will receive a new Ballhopper® EZ Basket™ 150.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Venus leads U.S. Fed Cup team
- adidas shows creativity defines athletes
- Couchmans advised ITF on BNP Paribas renewal
- Longoria starts 2016 with a win
- PowerShares announces player fields
- Drysdale partners with Cincinnati TC
- Sinclair to acquire Tennis Channel
- Tennis CoachEd gets boosts
- USPTA extends NetKnacks partnership
- PlaySight partners with Tennis Media Company