Burkitt named as Dunlop Territory Manager
GREENVILLE, SC — Dunlop announced today that Todd Burkitt has joined their sales team as the territory manager for North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Southern Virginia and Coastal Georgia.
Kim Eppelsheimer, Dunlop’s Promotions Manager, will continue her sales role handling Charleston, SC area dealers. Kim will also be managing an expanded promotions and sales role including the Dunlop D-Squad Junior Team, Tennis Academies, Senior Players as well as Team Sales for all racket sports categories.
With over 20 years experience in the racket sports industry, Burkitt brings a wealth of knowledge and a variety of skills to his new position. In addition to his 15 years’ experience as a racket industry sales representative in the Carolinas, he oversaw a 7500 rackets-per-year retail stringing operation in Atlanta, GA. He’s also been a USRSA-certified Master Racquet Technician since 1995.
“We are excited to have someone with Todd’s skills and experience on the Dunlop team,” said Kai Nitsche, Vice President and General Manager of Dunlop Racket Sports. “With our recent restructuring we have positioned our brand extremely well to manage our steady growth. Bringing in a territory manager like Todd, who has established relationships with a wide variety of accounts, is a great fit for us and Kim’s expanded promotions role will continue to help give better visibility to our brand at grass roots.”
Additional Info on Dunlop Sports:
- Official Website: dunlopsport.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/dunlopsport
- Phone: 800.768.4727
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- U.S. to host Slovak Republic in Davis Cup
- Jamba Juice and Venus announce expansion
- Tennis Channel to cover Davis Cup QFs
- Esurance sponsors Azarenka
- PTR and PlayYourCourt sign agreement
- Schedule set for Pro Circuit Wild Card Challenge
- Har-Tru introduces 'Be One with the Clay'
- Murray book released in the US
- Longoria extends tournament wins to 32
- Djokovic wins Indian Wells