Burkitt named as Dunlop Territory Manager
GREENVILLE, SC — Dunlop announced today that Todd Burkitt has joined their sales team as the territory manager for North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Southern Virginia and Coastal Georgia.
Kim Eppelsheimer, Dunlop’s Promotions Manager, will continue her sales role handling Charleston, SC area dealers. Kim will also be managing an expanded promotions and sales role including the Dunlop D-Squad Junior Team, Tennis Academies, Senior Players as well as Team Sales for all racket sports categories.
With over 20 years experience in the racket sports industry, Burkitt brings a wealth of knowledge and a variety of skills to his new position. In addition to his 15 years’ experience as a racket industry sales representative in the Carolinas, he oversaw a 7500 rackets-per-year retail stringing operation in Atlanta, GA. He’s also been a USRSA-certified Master Racquet Technician since 1995.
“We are excited to have someone with Todd’s skills and experience on the Dunlop team,” said Kai Nitsche, Vice President and General Manager of Dunlop Racket Sports. “With our recent restructuring we have positioned our brand extremely well to manage our steady growth. Bringing in a territory manager like Todd, who has established relationships with a wide variety of accounts, is a great fit for us and Kim’s expanded promotions role will continue to help give better visibility to our brand at grass roots.”
Additional Info on Dunlop Sports:
- Official Website: dunlopsport.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/dunlopsport
- Phone: 800.768.4727
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- HEAD Penn players win at Pan Am Games
- Penn is the official ball of CIF
- Bringing tennis to children with 'Emirates Returns'
- Live coverage of Boston-Philadelphia WTT
- ASBA announces new tennis courts manual
- 2015 US Open Series launches in Atlanta
- Expanded US Open Series coverage crosses platforms
- Stars headline WTT event
- MAC juniors dominate championships
- Ram wins 2015 HoF Championships