Babolat wins the French Open on all courts
After becoming the official supplier of the French Open (balls, stringing service and tennis equipment), Babolat accomplished a historic triple at the French Open with its team of players.
In the men’s draw, Rafael Nadal (SPA) took his 6th title in Paris playing with his Aero Pro Drive GT and RPM Blast string.
In the women’s draw, Na Li becomes the first ever chinese tennis player to win Roland Garros. Playing with her Pure Drive racket and her Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour & Xcel string she won the final after overcoming the title holder, Francesca Schiavone in a 100% Babolat final.
Ons Jabeur wins the junior table with the AeroPro Drive French Open. 3 other players from the Babolat Juniors Team were in the semi final of the French Open: Caroline Garcia (FRA), Monica Puig (PUR) and Irina Khromacheva (RUS).
“We are very proud of the results produced by our team who have once again underlined the quality of our products and we applaud all the hard work that goes into following the players all year long.”
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Istomin wins first ATP title
- WTT poised for growth, says BJK
- Hingis named Global Ambassador for ITHF
- MonoGut ZX Black offers versatility and playability
- USTA to host fifth annual job fair
- Blake to coach Aviators for opener
- El Shorbagy, World Number 1
- Tennis Channel launches Racquet Bracket
- Record ratings for Tennis Channel
- Peggy Edwards receives 2015 APEX Award