Babolat wins the French Open on all courts
After becoming the official supplier of the French Open (balls, stringing service and tennis equipment), Babolat accomplished a historic triple at the French Open with its team of players.
In the men’s draw, Rafael Nadal (SPA) took his 6th title in Paris playing with his Aero Pro Drive GT and RPM Blast string.
In the women’s draw, Na Li becomes the first ever chinese tennis player to win Roland Garros. Playing with her Pure Drive racket and her Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour & Xcel string she won the final after overcoming the title holder, Francesca Schiavone in a 100% Babolat final.
Ons Jabeur wins the junior table with the AeroPro Drive French Open. 3 other players from the Babolat Juniors Team were in the semi final of the French Open: Caroline Garcia (FRA), Monica Puig (PUR) and Irina Khromacheva (RUS).
“We are very proud of the results produced by our team who have once again underlined the quality of our products and we applaud all the hard work that goes into following the players all year long.”
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- PTR to host Directors of Tennis Conference
- More TV time for DC's Citi Open than ever
- New Babolat Pure Aero
- Tennis Channel's summer season
- HEAD Penn players win at Pan Am Games
- Penn is the official ball of CIF
- Bringing tennis to children with 'Emirates Returns'
- Live coverage of Boston-Philadelphia WTT
- ASBA announces new tennis courts manual
- 2015 US Open Series launches in Atlanta