Wilson Players Advance to Main Draw
CHICAGO — Wilson athletes have brought their top game for this year’s French Open being held May 17-June 5 in Paris, France. Some of the hottest players on tour right now have qualified for the main draw and they are all ready to go on the clay courts of Paris.
Wilson Exclusive players, wearing head to toe Wilson gear, cruised to the main draw. Frank Dancevic with his Blade 98 BLX racquet and Corinna Dentoni with her Blade 98 Pink BLX racquet will be debuting Wilson’s 2011 Summer collection next week.
The line is inspired by fashion trends, innovative materials and smart design. The Summer Collection represents a comprehensive offering with pieces that are created for high end performance. The bright colors and energy of the Summer line give our athletes the gear to prepare their game for the world’s biggest stage. Wilson has combined visual energy and dynamic color with technical features that ensure our products look great and are truly “made to move” on the court. You can find the complete Summer 2011 line on www.wilsontennis.com.
Many other Wilson players including Lukas Rosol, Stephanie Robert, Leonardo Mayer and Steve Darcis all used their Six.One 95 racquets to qualify for the main draw of the French Open. Other Wilson qualifiers include Bjorn Phau with his Blade 98, Sabine Licisiki, Marina Erakovic and Eleni Daniilidou using their Blade 98 Pink racquets and Olga Govortsova and Yung Jan Chan who will use their Tour BLX racquets as they all compete in the main draw next week.
Catch up on all of the latest Wilson news from Roland Garros including player interviews, latest wins and giveaways!
- Twitter twitter.com/wilsontennis
- Ustream ustream.tv/wilsontennis
- Facebook facebook.com/WilsonTennis
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Shabana, Barker advance to semis
- Gaultier, Rodriguez advance to semis
- NetSuite Open QFs set
- NetSuite Open to benefit SquashDrive
- Community Tennis Day at Sea Colony
- Salazar upsets Mustonen at NetSuite Open
- Seeded players advance in NetSuite Open
- Club Med Generation Cup expanding
- Bay Area represented at NetSuite Open
- USPTA pros help raise $22K for military families