Telefónica and ZTE Unveil Mass Market Tablet
MADRID — Telefónica and ZTE today unveiled the new Light Pro tablet which combines Wi-Fi and 3G connectivity with impressive multimedia capabilities at an appealing price. Movistar will sell the Light Pro tablets exclusively in Spain from May for between 0 and 19 euros for individuals and 0 and 119 euros for businesses, with contract, making modern tablet computing available to all its consumer and business customers.
ZTE, technological partner of the Mutua Madrid Open, an ATP World Tour Masters 1000 event, has incorporated into the device an application specifically developed for this tournament which provides official statistics, player information and match schedules in real time. This means that tennis fans and sports information professionals will have an ally in the new Light Pro, which can supply information instantaneously and keep them up to date with tournament news.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Zero Poly tennis strings from Ashaway
- Fritz signs with Head long-term
- Blatchford seals win in Windy City Open
- ElShorbagy wins Windy City Open
- Tecnifibre at the Delray Beach Open
- Wounded Warrior Tennis Camp set
- Groppel receives PTR/TIA award
- Adams named PTR Pro of the Year
- PTR honors Haynie
- USPTA renews partnership with TGA