Telefónica and ZTE Unveil Mass Market Tablet
MADRID — Telefónica and ZTE today unveiled the new Light Pro tablet which combines Wi-Fi and 3G connectivity with impressive multimedia capabilities at an appealing price. Movistar will sell the Light Pro tablets exclusively in Spain from May for between 0 and 19 euros for individuals and 0 and 119 euros for businesses, with contract, making modern tablet computing available to all its consumer and business customers.
ZTE, technological partner of the Mutua Madrid Open, an ATP World Tour Masters 1000 event, has incorporated into the device an application specifically developed for this tournament which provides official statistics, player information and match schedules in real time. This means that tennis fans and sports information professionals will have an ally in the new Light Pro, which can supply information instantaneously and keep them up to date with tournament news.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- PTR to host Directors of Tennis Conference
- More TV time for DC's Citi Open than ever
- New Babolat Pure Aero
- Tennis Channel's summer season
- HEAD Penn players win at Pan Am Games
- Penn is the official ball of CIF
- Bringing tennis to children with 'Emirates Returns'
- Live coverage of Boston-Philadelphia WTT
- ASBA announces new tennis courts manual
- 2015 US Open Series launches in Atlanta