Luxilon string takes home nine titles
[CHICAGO] — Luxilon string played a significant role in the achievements in several recent championship titles.
9 of this weekend’s winners were Luxilon players and all of them used Luxilon ALU Power 125 string. Roberta Vinci of Italy was the last woman standing at the Barcelona Ladies Open and Iveta Benesova and Barbora Zahlavova Strycova won the doubles title. Anabel Medina-Garrigues of Spain prevailed at the Estoril Open in Portugal.
On the ATP tour, Juan Martin Del Potro of Argentina beat Fernando Verdasco of Spain 6-2, 6-2 to take the title in the Estoril Open. In Men’s Doubles, Eric Butorac won the title (with Rojer) while Simone Bolleli and Horacio Zaballos captured Munich and Frantisek Cermak (with Polasek) was victorious in Belgrade.
“Luxilon string is made for the demands of high performance players, “ Nico Van Malderen, President of Luxilon said. “The results of these recent tournaments proved that we are providing quality string for our players.”
Luxilon is the preferred string of 73% of ATP Top 100 players and 59% of WTA Top 100 professionals. Luxilon strings are manufactured to the highest standards to ensure consistent quality and performance for professional and serious amateurs.
Luxilon, based in Antwerp, Belgium, produces the world’s finest monofilament tennis strings. Luxilon is committed to continuous research and development and strict quality control which ensures the most technologically advanced strings available. For more information, visit luxilon.com
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Roddick wins 7th title in Richmond
- PTR welcomes two corporate members
- VA and USTA Foundation form partnership
- All HEAD Penn ladies racquetball final again
- Djokovic wins 3 Masters 1000 titles in a row
- ITF designates PTR Wheelchair Championships
- Roddick breaks Sampras record in Dallas
- Roddick ties Sampras record in Little Rock
- Roddick wins title in Austin
- Thelma Coyne Long has passed away