GAMMA Hires Jeff French
Pittsburgh, PA — Gamma Sports (GAMMA) has announced the hiring of Jeff French as Regional Sales Manager for the Midwest and North Central territories with a focus on tennis specialty accounts. French comes to GAMMA from Wilson Sporting Goods, Inc. where he worked with tennis specialty customers.
“Jeff brings tennis industry, product and account management knowledge that will be instrumental in helping our tennis specialty customers grow their GAMMA business in this tough economy,” said Matt Ferrari, President and CEO of GAMMA.
GAMMA tennis specialty customers can reach Jeff French by email (email@example.com) to schedule a call or onsite visit.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Wilson honors Serena
- Top industry execs at NYC forum
- Kasatkina extends contract with Tecnifibre
- ITA HoF to induct four
- Collins, Shane headline Invitational
- Free tennis clinic in Central Park
- Academia Sánchez-Casal int’l program
- Harrison and Gibbs named MVPs
- TIA HoF to induct Scott & Kraft
- TIA tennis forum in NYC