GAMMA Hires Jeff French
Pittsburgh, PA — Gamma Sports (GAMMA) has announced the hiring of Jeff French as Regional Sales Manager for the Midwest and North Central territories with a focus on tennis specialty accounts. French comes to GAMMA from Wilson Sporting Goods, Inc. where he worked with tennis specialty customers.
“Jeff brings tennis industry, product and account management knowledge that will be instrumental in helping our tennis specialty customers grow their GAMMA business in this tough economy,” said Matt Ferrari, President and CEO of GAMMA.
GAMMA tennis specialty customers can reach Jeff French by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule a call or onsite visit.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Easter Bowl coming to Indian Wells
- USTA and Head Penn renew partnership
- Snodgrass partners with TIA
- First for real-time biometric data
- Tickets available for Fed Cup semifinal
- TennisClub.com partners with TIA
- Berger to step down at USTA
- Tennis Channel adds 7.8M Nielsen homes
- Oracle unveils awards for young pros
- Spotlight shines on tennis visionaries