GAMMA Hires Jeff French
Pittsburgh, PA — Gamma Sports (GAMMA) has announced the hiring of Jeff French as Regional Sales Manager for the Midwest and North Central territories with a focus on tennis specialty accounts. French comes to GAMMA from Wilson Sporting Goods, Inc. where he worked with tennis specialty customers.
“Jeff brings tennis industry, product and account management knowledge that will be instrumental in helping our tennis specialty customers grow their GAMMA business in this tough economy,” said Matt Ferrari, President and CEO of GAMMA.
GAMMA tennis specialty customers can reach Jeff French by email (email@example.com) to schedule a call or onsite visit.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Groppel receives PTR/TIA award
- Adams named PTR Pro of the Year
- PTR honors Haynie
- USPTA renews partnership with TGA
- Edin named PTR Newcomer of the Year
- Leicht named PTR College Coach of the Year
- PowerShares Series 2017 schedule
- USTA receives award
- Future of Tennis Forum scheduled
- ‘Tennis Industry Innovation Challenge’ at TOM