GAMMA Hires Jeff French
Pittsburgh, PA — Gamma Sports (GAMMA) has announced the hiring of Jeff French as Regional Sales Manager for the Midwest and North Central territories with a focus on tennis specialty accounts. French comes to GAMMA from Wilson Sporting Goods, Inc. where he worked with tennis specialty customers.
“Jeff brings tennis industry, product and account management knowledge that will be instrumental in helping our tennis specialty customers grow their GAMMA business in this tough economy,” said Matt Ferrari, President and CEO of GAMMA.
GAMMA tennis specialty customers can reach Jeff French by email (email@example.com) to schedule a call or onsite visit.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- YTEX sponsors Junior Open
- Agassi to replay 1996 Olympic gold match
- FILA and ITHF launch new program
- Tennis is first to endorse ‘CEO Pledge’
- Castagnet switches to Ashaway
- Rome TC selects management team
- HEAD introduces the Speed Limited Edition
- Philippoussis goes 2-For-2 in PowerShares
- Philippoussis kicks off 2016 with a bang
- Eight named to National Junior Team