GAMMA Hires Jeff French
Pittsburgh, PA — Gamma Sports (GAMMA) has announced the hiring of Jeff French as Regional Sales Manager for the Midwest and North Central territories with a focus on tennis specialty accounts. French comes to GAMMA from Wilson Sporting Goods, Inc. where he worked with tennis specialty customers.
“Jeff brings tennis industry, product and account management knowledge that will be instrumental in helping our tennis specialty customers grow their GAMMA business in this tough economy,” said Matt Ferrari, President and CEO of GAMMA.
GAMMA tennis specialty customers can reach Jeff French by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule a call or onsite visit.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- PTR names HS Coach of the Year
- USTA and Deloitte announce relationship
- The Bay Club to honor Patel
- USTA names Mahoney to new position
- Pant named National Director at Life Time
- Ashaway SuperNick ZX Micro
- USPTA and SportMaster unite
- Anderson receives Service Award
- HEAD Penn to partner with Cliff Drysdale
- USTA NE names official travel partner