Don't let sweat ruin your game
Breathable athletic clothing like shorts, shirts and socks are designed to keep athletes cool during their daily sporting activities like basketball, biking, wrestling, running, yoga and golf. But what about gear designed to keep your head cool and the sweat from interfering with your game?
Firstline’s new and improved Dri Sweat line of active wear products were designed for men & women who live active lifestyles and especially for African-American casual and serious exercise enthusiasts. The products allow athletes to keep their style intact as the sweat is absorbed during their workout. The Dri Sweat material transports perspiration away from hair and face upon contact, while the mesh feature helps keep the head cool during exercise.
The men’s products include: The Dri Sweat Extreme Active Wear Sports Cap and Pro Active Wear Skull Cap. The Women’s products include: The Dri Sweat Edge Headband, Fit Active Wear Style Protector and Flex Active Wear Cap.
Keep sweat from messing up your game this summer! Starting at $2, Firstline products are available at Wal-Mart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, HEB, & Sally Beauty Supply among others firstlinebrands.com.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Annacone and Cahill join PlaySight
- Prince creates excitement at Wimbledon
- ITHF partners with ITF development program
- Presenters named for ITHF induction
- Nightly Wimbledon coverage begins June 27
- Feldman to join USTA Southern
- Longoria completes season sweep
- USTA names National Junior Scholar athletes
- IART symposium celebrates 10th anniversary
- Highest-ever viewers for French Open