Don't let sweat ruin your game
Breathable athletic clothing like shorts, shirts and socks are designed to keep athletes cool during their daily sporting activities like basketball, biking, wrestling, running, yoga and golf. But what about gear designed to keep your head cool and the sweat from interfering with your game?
Firstline’s new and improved Dri Sweat line of active wear products were designed for men & women who live active lifestyles and especially for African-American casual and serious exercise enthusiasts. The products allow athletes to keep their style intact as the sweat is absorbed during their workout. The Dri Sweat material transports perspiration away from hair and face upon contact, while the mesh feature helps keep the head cool during exercise.
The men’s products include: The Dri Sweat Extreme Active Wear Sports Cap and Pro Active Wear Skull Cap. The Women’s products include: The Dri Sweat Edge Headband, Fit Active Wear Style Protector and Flex Active Wear Cap.
Keep sweat from messing up your game this summer! Starting at $2, Firstline products are available at Wal-Mart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, HEB, & Sally Beauty Supply among others firstlinebrands.com.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Venus leads U.S. Fed Cup team
- adidas shows creativity defines athletes
- Couchmans advised ITF on BNP Paribas renewal
- Longoria starts 2016 with a win
- PowerShares announces player fields
- Drysdale partners with Cincinnati TC
- Sinclair to acquire Tennis Channel
- Tennis CoachEd gets boosts
- USPTA extends NetKnacks partnership
- PlaySight partners with Tennis Media Company