GAMMA Launches Performance Guarantee
Pittsburgh, PA — Gamma Sports (GAMMA) has introduced the GAMMA String Performance Guarantee, ensuring consumers in the United States that GAMMA Performance Processed and Co-polyester strings will satisfy performance expectations or GAMMA will refund the purchase price.
The GAMMA String Performance Guarantee ensures consumer satisfaction with GAMMA strings including such popular strings as the TNT2®, TNT2® Touch™, Live Wire® Professional™, Live Wire XP™, Zo™ Black Ice™, Zo™ Verve™ and many more. To see the GAMMA strings covered by the guarantee, get guarantee details and claim information, visit the GAMMA String Performance Guarantee page: GAMMASports.com/Guarantee.
If a consumer is not satisfied with the performance of their GAMMA string, they simply download a claim form from the GAMMA website, cut the string out of their racquet, and return the string to GAMMA by trackable shipment within 14 days of purchase. Once all information is verified, GAMMA will refund the purchase price of the GAMMA string and string job up to a maximum value of $50 (USD). The GAMMA String Performance Guarantee will be available in all 50 states, except where prohibited by state law.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Hingis featured in new PSA for ITHF
- US Open qualies set attendance record
- Discover your game with Babolat POP
- Ginepri announces his retirement
- US Open's dining and culinary offerings
- AMEX renews US Open sponsorship
- 2015 NJTL contest winners
- PGA TOUR Superstore announces 14 MRTs
- HEAD continues AIDS fight
- WTA tournament to benefit veterans