Racquet Art 8-oz Stencil Ink
Racquet Art has put now bottled its racquet stencil inks in eight ounce containers with applicators for the racquet industry. Under normal usage, a one ounce container of stencil ink will paint approximately 6-8 racquets. Busy pro shops, stringers and tennis stores can stencil that many racquets in one hour causing them to go through the smaller bottles at a fast pace. Not only is this expensive and a waste of money, it is also detrimental to the environment as the HDPE plastic bottles are discarded. In an effort to reduce waste and to save money to the industry, we now offer our inks in eight ounce containers for the industry. The bottles are complete with an applicator for applying the ink to the strings.
For more information visit Racquet Art at RacquetArt.com
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Fowler wins 2015 'Tennis Media Award'
- Drysdale Tennis launches foundation
- TV coverage of the clay-court season
- 'Try Tennis Free' campaign seeks growth
- Increase in hybrids driven by 'poly pain'
- USTA breaks ground in Lake Nona
- Team USA honors renowned coaches
- Blackman new GM, USTA Player Development
- Djokovic captures 5th Miami title
- Nominate an outstanding facility