Racquet Art 8-oz Stencil Ink
Racquet Art has put now bottled its racquet stencil inks in eight ounce containers with applicators for the racquet industry. Under normal usage, a one ounce container of stencil ink will paint approximately 6-8 racquets. Busy pro shops, stringers and tennis stores can stencil that many racquets in one hour causing them to go through the smaller bottles at a fast pace. Not only is this expensive and a waste of money, it is also detrimental to the environment as the HDPE plastic bottles are discarded. In an effort to reduce waste and to save money to the industry, we now offer our inks in eight ounce containers for the industry. The bottles are complete with an applicator for applying the ink to the strings.
For more information visit Racquet Art at RacquetArt.com
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- Davis Cup tickets to go on sale Dec. 6th
- ASBA releases informative video
- Tennis Channel to rebroadcast French Open
- SGI, PHIT America announce 'Challenge'
- NYJTL honors Tennis Channel and Solomon
- Mylan WTT relocates; Roddick to star on team
- TGA Premier Youth Tennis launches 22nd franchise
- Ashaway named the Official String of PTR
- eBay Hire joins PTR
- Ashaway to sponsor junior squash tournament