Racquet Art 8-oz Stencil Ink
Racquet Art has put now bottled its racquet stencil inks in eight ounce containers with applicators for the racquet industry. Under normal usage, a one ounce container of stencil ink will paint approximately 6-8 racquets. Busy pro shops, stringers and tennis stores can stencil that many racquets in one hour causing them to go through the smaller bottles at a fast pace. Not only is this expensive and a waste of money, it is also detrimental to the environment as the HDPE plastic bottles are discarded. In an effort to reduce waste and to save money to the industry, we now offer our inks in eight ounce containers for the industry. The bottles are complete with an applicator for applying the ink to the strings.
For more information visit Racquet Art at RacquetArt.com
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Anne Krupp Memorial Scholarship
- Kudla takes 'Young Guns Contest'
- ATP renews agreement with Tennis Channel
- Edberg honored with Hall of Fame Ring
- TGA launches Minneapolis franchise
- Wilson launches Ultra racquet
- Pala receives Fed Cup Award
- Murray launches new Radicals
- Czechs to take on Russia in Fed Cup
- Live season-ending championships