Racquet Art 8-oz Stencil Ink
Racquet Art has put now bottled its racquet stencil inks in eight ounce containers with applicators for the racquet industry. Under normal usage, a one ounce container of stencil ink will paint approximately 6-8 racquets. Busy pro shops, stringers and tennis stores can stencil that many racquets in one hour causing them to go through the smaller bottles at a fast pace. Not only is this expensive and a waste of money, it is also detrimental to the environment as the HDPE plastic bottles are discarded. In an effort to reduce waste and to save money to the industry, we now offer our inks in eight ounce containers for the industry. The bottles are complete with an applicator for applying the ink to the strings.
For more information visit Racquet Art at RacquetArt.com
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- U.S. to host Slovak Republic in Davis Cup
- Jamba Juice and Venus announce expansion
- Tennis Channel to cover Davis Cup QFs
- Esurance sponsors Azarenka
- PTR and PlayYourCourt sign agreement
- Schedule set for Pro Circuit Wild Card Challenge
- Har-Tru introduces 'Be One with the Clay'
- Murray book released in the US
- Longoria extends tournament wins to 32
- Djokovic wins Indian Wells