Racquet Art 8-oz Stencil Ink
Racquet Art has put now bottled its racquet stencil inks in eight ounce containers with applicators for the racquet industry. Under normal usage, a one ounce container of stencil ink will paint approximately 6-8 racquets. Busy pro shops, stringers and tennis stores can stencil that many racquets in one hour causing them to go through the smaller bottles at a fast pace. Not only is this expensive and a waste of money, it is also detrimental to the environment as the HDPE plastic bottles are discarded. In an effort to reduce waste and to save money to the industry, we now offer our inks in eight ounce containers for the industry. The bottles are complete with an applicator for applying the ink to the strings.
For more information visit Racquet Art at RacquetArt.com
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Aviators announce new ownership
- ASICS launches BZ100 racquet
- Djokovic: 'Player of the Year'
- ASBA honors distinguished facilities
- Former pros set to compete
- Carson and Longoria sweep pro stops
- Fish receives ITA award
- Longoria sweeps gold
- Hourglass Performance Institute joins PTR
- Kid named sales manager for Volkl