Tennis Marketplace 2010 Slated for March Release
Find out where this industry is headed and where it has been with the Tennis Industry Association’s 2010 “Tennis Marketplace” report, slated for release in early March 2011.
Included in this year’s report is an overview and outlook of the industry, participation data from 2003 to 2010, and facility activity and engagement trends included in the Court Activity Monitor synopsis. Also included are pro specialty retail market and dealer trends and data, a summary of the 2010 Cost of Doing Business Study for Tennis Retailers, consumer point of purchase trends, and more.
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to see all of the latest macro trends, participation trends, 10 and Under Tennis information, facility trends, wholesale market trends, retail market trends, and consumer trends—all of which can affect your business. In addition, the Tennis Marketplace will introduce the preliminary model of the Tennis Economic Index, which defines the total value of the tennis industry to the overall U.S. economy.
For more information, contact the TIA or email research@TennisIndustry.org. For more on research available from the TIA, visit www.TennisIndustry.org/research
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- PTR to host Directors of Tennis Conference
- More TV time for DC's Citi Open than ever
- New Babolat Pure Aero
- Tennis Channel's summer season
- HEAD Penn players win at Pan Am Games
- Penn is the official ball of CIF
- Bringing tennis to children with 'Emirates Returns'
- Live coverage of Boston-Philadelphia WTT
- ASBA announces new tennis courts manual
- 2015 US Open Series launches in Atlanta