PBI Adds Another Property in Dubai
Peter Burwash International (PBI), the most successful tennis management company, is pleased to announce the addition another Jumeirah property in Dubai.
With two tennis courts, The Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is a beautiful beachside resort located in the western crescent of the iconic Palm Jumeirah, with amazing views of the Arabian Sea.
There are 402 rooms, 38 additional villas situated on the beach and around a lagoon pool, 10 restaurants, a night club, boutiques, lush gardens, infinity pool with two Jacuzzis and an ultramodern fitness center.
Jumeirah plans to deliver “unrivaled luxury with an imperial touch” through hand-painted frescoes, Turkish artworks and murals aiming to conjure up the “magnificence of the Ottoman Empire.”
This is the first hotel developed by Zabeel Properties to open in Dubai.
“Dubai has become one of the most important tennis destinations in the world,” said Peter Burwash, President of PBI. “We are very appreciative of being given the opportunity to continue to grow and develop the sport in that region of the world.”
PBI will begin directing the tennis program in February after which the season will be from October 1 to May 15 each year.
Other PBI-staffed Jumeirah properties in Dubai are the Jumeirah Beach Hotel and Madinat Jumeirah.
For more information please visit www.jumeirah.com/JumeirahZabeelSaray.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Agassi to replay 1996 Olympic gold match
- FILA and ITHF launch new program
- Tennis is first to endorse ‘CEO Pledge’
- Castagnet switches to Ashaway
- Rome TC selects management team
- HEAD introduces the Speed Limited Edition
- Philippoussis goes 2-For-2 in PowerShares
- Philippoussis kicks off 2016 with a bang
- Eight named to National Junior Team
- USTA to launch nationwide kids’ audition