Babolat Team Meeting
Over 40 Teaching Pros gathered in Atlanta on January 21st at Dunwoody Country Club for the 2nd Annual Georgia Team Babolat Meeting. Dave Dwelle, Southern Regional Sales Manager and Kevin Klabunde, Southern States Territory Sales Rep. presented Babolat’s new 2011 Racquets, Footwear, Strings, and Accessories followed by a hitting session to test out their new products. Babolat had a tremendous year in 2010 with the #1 and #2 selling racquets in the industry. They are poised for another year of market growth in 2011 with an impressive lineup of new racquets, strings, and re-vamped shoes worn by Andy Roddick. Babolat has created the “PERFECT STORM” with an exceptional mix of innovation, products, and marketing.
TENNIS RUNS IN OUR BLOOD! Test out their new technology at a dealer near you.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Lloyd named coach of San Diego Aviators
- HEAD is new official stringing team at BNPPO
- PTR names Private Facility of the Year
- Djokovic interview in WSJ. Magazine
- BNP Paribas Showdown names official charity
- Longoria strengthens hold on top ranking
- Draws announced for PowerShares events
- Maui Jim partners with ATP
- Osei named PTR Volunteer of the Year
- Adams receives PTR/USTA award