Babolat Team Meeting
Over 40 Teaching Pros gathered in Atlanta on January 21st at Dunwoody Country Club for the 2nd Annual Georgia Team Babolat Meeting. Dave Dwelle, Southern Regional Sales Manager and Kevin Klabunde, Southern States Territory Sales Rep. presented Babolat’s new 2011 Racquets, Footwear, Strings, and Accessories followed by a hitting session to test out their new products. Babolat had a tremendous year in 2010 with the #1 and #2 selling racquets in the industry. They are poised for another year of market growth in 2011 with an impressive lineup of new racquets, strings, and re-vamped shoes worn by Andy Roddick. Babolat has created the “PERFECT STORM” with an exceptional mix of innovation, products, and marketing.
TENNIS RUNS IN OUR BLOOD! Test out their new technology at a dealer near you.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Fowler wins 2015 'Tennis Media Award'
- Drysdale Tennis launches foundation
- TV coverage of the clay-court season
- 'Try Tennis Free' campaign seeks growth
- Increase in hybrids driven by 'poly pain'
- USTA breaks ground in Lake Nona
- Team USA honors renowned coaches
- Blackman new GM, USTA Player Development
- Djokovic captures 5th Miami title
- Nominate an outstanding facility