Babolat Team Meeting
Over 40 Teaching Pros gathered in Atlanta on January 21st at Dunwoody Country Club for the 2nd Annual Georgia Team Babolat Meeting. Dave Dwelle, Southern Regional Sales Manager and Kevin Klabunde, Southern States Territory Sales Rep. presented Babolat’s new 2011 Racquets, Footwear, Strings, and Accessories followed by a hitting session to test out their new products. Babolat had a tremendous year in 2010 with the #1 and #2 selling racquets in the industry. They are poised for another year of market growth in 2011 with an impressive lineup of new racquets, strings, and re-vamped shoes worn by Andy Roddick. Babolat has created the “PERFECT STORM” with an exceptional mix of innovation, products, and marketing.
TENNIS RUNS IN OUR BLOOD! Test out their new technology at a dealer near you.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- WTA to launch social platform
- BNP Paribas Showdown at MSG
- Tennis Technology Conference rescheduled
- tasc partners with ITA
- USF to host College Tennis Exposure Camp
- Wilson launches Blade 98S CV
- New date for Match for Africa 3
- Haas joins PlaySight team
- Ashaway Power Filament micro squash string
- USPTA to offer insurance options