Lessons for Life Registration Forms Due
The USPTA would like to thank all of you who participated in the 2010 Lessons for Life campaign. Many of you have already submitted your information to us. However, we realize that over the holidays things can be hectic and some may have forgotten to register their events. That is why USPTA is giving everyone until Jan. 14, 2011, to submit their 2010 registration forms to the World Headquarters, so that we can give you and your division the proper credit for your efforts and help USPTA reach its $5 million fundraising goal for 2010.
If you are not sure if you have already submitted your information to us, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to let you know.
You can submit details about your fundraising activities online by visiting uspta.com and selecting Lessons for Life in our Quick Links pull-down menu. This will take you to the Lessons for Life section, where a link at the top of the page directs you to “Click here to register your event.” You may also submit your event information via e-mail at email@example.com. Thank you again for everything you do!
For more information about Lessons for Life, please click here.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Lloyd named coach of San Diego Aviators
- HEAD is new official stringing team at BNPPO
- PTR names Private Facility of the Year
- Djokovic interview in WSJ. Magazine
- BNP Paribas Showdown names official charity
- Longoria strengthens hold on top ranking
- Draws announced for PowerShares events
- Maui Jim partners with ATP
- Osei named PTR Volunteer of the Year
- Adams receives PTR/USTA award