Lessons for Life Registration Forms Due
The USPTA would like to thank all of you who participated in the 2010 Lessons for Life campaign. Many of you have already submitted your information to us. However, we realize that over the holidays things can be hectic and some may have forgotten to register their events. That is why USPTA is giving everyone until Jan. 14, 2011, to submit their 2010 registration forms to the World Headquarters, so that we can give you and your division the proper credit for your efforts and help USPTA reach its $5 million fundraising goal for 2010.
If you are not sure if you have already submitted your information to us, please e-mail us at email@example.com and we will be more than happy to let you know.
You can submit details about your fundraising activities online by visiting uspta.com and selecting Lessons for Life in our Quick Links pull-down menu. This will take you to the Lessons for Life section, where a link at the top of the page directs you to “Click here to register your event.” You may also submit your event information via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you again for everything you do!
For more information about Lessons for Life, please click here.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- U.S. to host Slovak Republic in Davis Cup
- Jamba Juice and Venus announce expansion
- Tennis Channel to cover Davis Cup QFs
- Esurance sponsors Azarenka
- PTR and PlayYourCourt sign agreement
- Schedule set for Pro Circuit Wild Card Challenge
- Har-Tru introduces 'Be One with the Clay'
- Murray book released in the US
- Longoria extends tournament wins to 32
- Djokovic wins Indian Wells