Lessons for Life Registration Forms Due
The USPTA would like to thank all of you who participated in the 2010 Lessons for Life campaign. Many of you have already submitted your information to us. However, we realize that over the holidays things can be hectic and some may have forgotten to register their events. That is why USPTA is giving everyone until Jan. 14, 2011, to submit their 2010 registration forms to the World Headquarters, so that we can give you and your division the proper credit for your efforts and help USPTA reach its $5 million fundraising goal for 2010.
If you are not sure if you have already submitted your information to us, please e-mail us at email@example.com and we will be more than happy to let you know.
You can submit details about your fundraising activities online by visiting uspta.com and selecting Lessons for Life in our Quick Links pull-down menu. This will take you to the Lessons for Life section, where a link at the top of the page directs you to “Click here to register your event.” You may also submit your event information via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you again for everything you do!
For more information about Lessons for Life, please click here.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Istomin wins first ATP title
- WTT poised for growth, says BJK
- Hingis named Global Ambassador for ITHF
- MonoGut ZX Black offers versatility and playability
- USTA to host fifth annual job fair
- Blake to coach Aviators for opener
- El Shorbagy, World Number 1
- Tennis Channel launches Racquet Bracket
- Record ratings for Tennis Channel
- Peggy Edwards receives 2015 APEX Award