USTA Community Tennis Workshop Set
Tennis providers, sign up now for the 2011 USTA Community Tennis Development Workshop, which will be Feb. 11 to 13 at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City in Arlington, Va. The CTDW is the largest annual gathering of CTA/NJTL leaders in the country, with opportunities to network with more than 500 grassroots community tennis leaders from across the country.
Sessions are led by specialists in their fields and include topics such as programming for 10-and-under and for adults, how to become a stronger tennis advocate in your community, how to market and communicate your message better, more effective fundraising, developing and involving volunteers, and much more. There also will be an “Open Space” session on community tennis, in which attendees will be asked to offer and lead discussions and presentations on topics of their choosing. The schedule also includes the annual Awards Dinner.
Conference registration is $329 for current USTA Organization Members/$359 for non-members until Dec. 30; after that, it’s $415. Rates at the hotel are $129 per night. Visit usta.com/ctdw.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- USTA awarded millions in 2014
- Elshorbagy is 2015 ToC champion
- Rodriguez claims Motor City Open 2015
- Hestley earns PTR Master of Tennis
- HEAD extends partnership Djokovic
- Ashe to PTR Hall of Fame
- 90 seconds can change everything
- Wilson releases Rush Pro 2.0 shoe
- Key industry conferences set for March
- Johnston named USTA Pro of the Year