NGI SPORTS Announces Eco Friendly Celceram
NGI SPORTS announces the use of Celceram™ with BIOBALANCE™ polymers in our Nova’Pro Tennis and TitanTrax Shield products. This exciting green technology compliments the existing soybean-based technology utilized in production of our sports surfacing systems.
Celceram™ is a highly-refined recovered mineral compound endorsed by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, is carefully selected and processed for its component and performance characteristics. It is then combined with BIOBALANCE™ polymers containing soybean oil, a 100-percent renewable resource, to replace a portion of the system used in the production of our tennis court surfacing systems.
Celceram™, with BIOBALANCE™ polymers was developed in response to market demand for a sustainable resource for the production of highperformance component materials. This ecologically sound process reduces dependency on petroleum-based products and supports both the American agribusiness community and the EPA’s initiatives for high performance, sustainable products in industry.
For over 20 years, NGI Sports has supplied the sports surfacing industry with innovative, high performance sports surfacing systems. The introduction and production of eco-friendly surfaces is a major focus in our corporate vision. Committed to the principles of sustainable development, NGI Sports and its employees seek to balance the economic, environmental, and social responsibilities of implementing change while maintaining high standards of quality and performance.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Head extends partnership with Stephens
- Tennis Channel adds on-air talent
- PTR on board with Coach Youth Tennis
- Agassi, Sampras, and Lendl honored
- Babolat: The legendary experience of the Majors
- Esguerra named PTR WI Member of the Year
- Burke named PTR GA Member of the Year
- Pugh receives PTR USTA Community Service Award
- Blouin named PTR Int'l Master Professional
- Godreau named PTR MS Member of the Year