Athletic DNA RV Rolls Across America
Bellevue, Washington — Athletic DNA (ADNA), the new tennis apparel company, is hitting the roads traveling in its new RV. Evan Zeder, ADNA’s Director of Sales and Marketing, and the ADNA Promotion Team will visit national junior tournaments and top junior tennis academies throughout the USA. This 40’ motor home is scheduled to be on the road 26 weeks in 2011.
Evan Zeder gives more details about the ADNA approach “We are very committed to grassroots junior tennis. We love connecting with the kids and their parents to tell them the ADNA story. We have great, high performance apparel specifically designed for the competitive tennis player. The RV allows us to connect with more kids and parents one on one and more often.”
ADNA is a growing tennis apparel brand with a special focus on youth tennis. For more information on Athletic DNA, visit www.adna.com. Athletic DNA’s line includes performance T’s, training T’s, long sleeve shirts, shorts, socks and hats.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- U.S. to host Slovak Republic in Davis Cup
- Jamba Juice and Venus announce expansion
- Tennis Channel to cover Davis Cup QFs
- Esurance sponsors Azarenka
- PTR and PlayYourCourt sign agreement
- Schedule set for Pro Circuit Wild Card Challenge
- Har-Tru introduces 'Be One with the Clay'
- Murray book released in the US
- Longoria extends tournament wins to 32
- Djokovic wins Indian Wells