Wilson reaches 100k milestone on Facebook
Wilson Tennis continues to lead the way in social marketing for the racket industry becoming the first racket brand to hit 100,000 likes/fans on Facebook.
“Facebook is the center of all social media. Our goal for Wilson’s page is to keep an open line of communication with the tennis community and have some fun in the process,” said Wilson Global Marketing Director Linda Glassel. “We are thrilled to have so many people interacting, loving our brand, our products and our players.”
Wilson Tennis Facebook page provides the latest information on Wilson’s ATP & WTA Tour players, provides equipment advice, gives a behind the scenes look at the Wilson brand and has exclusive interviews with Wilson Tour players throughout the year.
To keep up with the latest from Wilson Tennis, go to: facebook.com/wilsontennis
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Aviators announce new ownership
- ASICS launches BZ100 racquet
- Djokovic: 'Player of the Year'
- ASBA honors distinguished facilities
- Former pros set to compete
- Carson and Longoria sweep pro stops
- Fish receives ITA award
- Longoria sweeps gold
- Hourglass Performance Institute joins PTR
- Kid named sales manager for Volkl