Wilson reaches 100k milestone on Facebook
Wilson Tennis continues to lead the way in social marketing for the racket industry becoming the first racket brand to hit 100,000 likes/fans on Facebook.
“Facebook is the center of all social media. Our goal for Wilson’s page is to keep an open line of communication with the tennis community and have some fun in the process,” said Wilson Global Marketing Director Linda Glassel. “We are thrilled to have so many people interacting, loving our brand, our products and our players.”
Wilson Tennis Facebook page provides the latest information on Wilson’s ATP & WTA Tour players, provides equipment advice, gives a behind the scenes look at the Wilson brand and has exclusive interviews with Wilson Tour players throughout the year.
To keep up with the latest from Wilson Tennis, go to: facebook.com/wilsontennis
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- Davis Cup tickets to go on sale Dec. 6th
- ASBA releases informative video
- Tennis Channel to rebroadcast French Open
- SGI, PHIT America announce 'Challenge'
- NYJTL honors Tennis Channel and Solomon
- Mylan WTT relocates; Roddick to star on team
- TGA Premier Youth Tennis launches 22nd franchise
- Ashaway named the Official String of PTR
- eBay Hire joins PTR
- Ashaway to sponsor junior squash tournament