Tecnifibre Congratulates Wael El Hindi
Tecnifibre Team member Wael El Hindi captured the US Open 2010 Championship in commanding form. This is his seventh career PSA Tour Title. The US Open has been hosted coast to coast in the USA — from New York to San Francisco, Houston, Minneapolis, Boston and Chicago (2009 and 2010).
Wael El Hindi based in New York City at the CityView Racquet Club uses the Tecnifibre Dynergy Tour 125 Squash Racquet with Tecnifibre 305 Squash String.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Adams to repeat as USTA president
- Groppel named Tennis Industry advisor
- HEAD launches new Speed racquets
- ATP Media revamps streaming platform
- USPTA HoF to induct Burwash
- Ashaway renews sponsorship of Swain
- Malaysia, Hong Kong dominate WUC Squash
- FISU WUC Badminton starts
- USTA partners in Laver Cup
- Hunt named CMO at Universal Tennis