Tecnifibre Congratulates Wael El Hindi
Tecnifibre Team member Wael El Hindi captured the US Open 2010 Championship in commanding form. This is his seventh career PSA Tour Title. The US Open has been hosted coast to coast in the USA — from New York to San Francisco, Houston, Minneapolis, Boston and Chicago (2009 and 2010).
Wael El Hindi based in New York City at the CityView Racquet Club uses the Tecnifibre Dynergy Tour 125 Squash Racquet with Tecnifibre 305 Squash String.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Philippoussis wins PowerShares finale
- Bollettieri launches coaching website
- Tecnifibre appoints SoCal brand ambassador
- Drysdale Tennis partners with CopperWynd
- Longoria, Vargas dominate pro racquetball
- Facilities joining ‘Try Tennis Free’ campaign
- Roddick wins 7th title in Richmond
- PTR welcomes two corporate members
- VA and USTA Foundation form partnership
- All HEAD Penn ladies racquetball final again