Tecnifibre Congratulates Wael El Hindi
Tecnifibre Team member Wael El Hindi captured the US Open 2010 Championship in commanding form. This is his seventh career PSA Tour Title. The US Open has been hosted coast to coast in the USA — from New York to San Francisco, Houston, Minneapolis, Boston and Chicago (2009 and 2010).
Wael El Hindi based in New York City at the CityView Racquet Club uses the Tecnifibre Dynergy Tour 125 Squash Racquet with Tecnifibre 305 Squash String.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Anderson receives Service Award
- HEAD Penn to partner with Cliff Drysdale
- USTA NE names official travel partner
- Ivanovic joins Playsight
- K•Swiss unveils the Knitshot
- USTA National Campus opens
- HEAD offers Watson racquet finder
- Lynch to officiate at Rose Bowl
- Future Team Tecnifibre champs get together
- Cap to PTR Hall of Fame