Tecnifibre Congratulates Wael El Hindi
Tecnifibre Team member Wael El Hindi captured the US Open 2010 Championship in commanding form. This is his seventh career PSA Tour Title. The US Open has been hosted coast to coast in the USA — from New York to San Francisco, Houston, Minneapolis, Boston and Chicago (2009 and 2010).
Wael El Hindi based in New York City at the CityView Racquet Club uses the Tecnifibre Dynergy Tour 125 Squash Racquet with Tecnifibre 305 Squash String.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- CDT partners rank in the top 10
- El-Sherbini new world number one
- YTEX sponsors Junior Open
- Carson wins Florida Pro-Am
- PlaySight announces USTA partnership
- Another event, another win for Longoria
- Agassi to replay 1996 Olympic gold match
- FILA and ITHF launch new program
- Tennis is first to endorse ‘CEO Pledge’
- Castagnet switches to Ashaway