Tecnifibre Congratulates Wael El Hindi
Tecnifibre Team member Wael El Hindi captured the US Open 2010 Championship in commanding form. This is his seventh career PSA Tour Title. The US Open has been hosted coast to coast in the USA — from New York to San Francisco, Houston, Minneapolis, Boston and Chicago (2009 and 2010).
Wael El Hindi based in New York City at the CityView Racquet Club uses the Tecnifibre Dynergy Tour 125 Squash Racquet with Tecnifibre 305 Squash String.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Babolat debuts limited edition Wimbledon products
- DiBiase to lead U.S. subsidiary
- Ashaway signs Van Rietvelde
- Hawk-Eye to replace linespersons at PowerShares
- New PTR junior apprentice memberships
- Monchik named to Racquetball HoF
- PTR ACE program set for 33 US cities
- CSCI enhances partnership with USTA
- Babolat launches limited French Open products
- Gamma offers Solace