PTR Redesigns Website
Hilton Head Island, SC — Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) has launched its website with a complete redesign. The new, visually compelling, ptrtennis.org features multiple enhancements for PTR members and visitors alike.
Simplified ease of use was a key element in the redevelopment. Navigation has been streamlined and Quick Jump provides immediate access to integral areas. In addition, Facebook posts appear on the home page, and users can “Like” without having to leave ptrtennis.org. Other social media, like Twitter and YouTube can be accessed directly from the home page. A Media Gallery of large format images has been added, with smaller images available on Flikr directly linked from the home page.
The site is integrated with PTR’s database, so members can update their contact information, pay dues or make purchases directly from the site. Any member or visitor can use Find a Coach/Pro that searches the database for PTR Certified members in their area or by name.
PTR is the largest global organization of tennis teaching professionals with more than 14,000 members in 121 countries. It has the greatest percentage of multicultural and women members of any such organization. PTR is dedicated to educating, certifying and servicing tennis teachers and coaches around the world in order to grow the game.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Rafa Nadal: First Match, First Data
- Babolat presents connected tennis
- adidas Roland Garros Collection by Y-3
- CopperWynd announces new Director of Tennis
- ITA secures partnership with Oracle
- Ashaway introduces ZyMax 62 Fire
- Tecnifibre launches ‘Young Guns’ contest
- More facilities offer 'Try Tennis Free'
- Tennis Channel adds two new shows
- Pros attend Cardio Tennis Trainer Summit