Plexipave Selected for WTA Championships
Andover, MA — The Women’s Tennis Association Championships Doha 2010 featuring the Top 8 singles players and Top 4 doubles teams, has chosen Plexipave’s Plexicushion Prestige tennis surface. This season-ending WTA tournament will be played at the Khalifa International Tennis Complex in Qatari, Doha from October 26 to October 31, 2010.
“Plexipave is pleased and honored to be the preferred court surface for this prestigious WTA event” said Art Tucker, Plexipave’s Vice President. “We are grateful to be teamed with Al Ghorairi & Partners of Doha, Qatar, the outstanding contractor who installed the Plexicushion Prestige tennis surface.”
Plexicushion Prestige has been the official surface of the Australian Open and the Australian Open Series since 2007. Plexipave tennis surfaces have been regularly selected for use at the world’s most prominent events including the BNP Paribas Open at Indian Wells, the 2010 Asian Games in Guangzhou, China, Davis Cup, Fed Cup, and at many of the leading facilities around the world. Plexipave tennis surfaces have been classified by the International Tennis Federation’s (ITF) Court Pace Rating system. Plexipave has authorized applicators around the globe that are trained to install the surface that is known for its consistent speed of play, true ball bounce, durability, low maintenance, vibrant long lasting colors, and overall customer value.
For more information on Plexipave visit plexipave.com or call 978-623-9980.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- New date for Match for Africa 3
- Haas joins PlaySight team
- Ashaway Power Filament micro squash string
- USPTA to offer insurance options
- Fromuth seeks stringers for USTA National Campus
- PlaySight introduces challenge system
- Olympic tennis stadium to be demolished
- Sharapova returns to action October 10
- Ashaway continues as USA R'ball Official String
- Burwash inducted into USPTA HoF