Plexipave Selected for WTA Championships
Andover, MA — The Women’s Tennis Association Championships Doha 2010 featuring the Top 8 singles players and Top 4 doubles teams, has chosen Plexipave’s Plexicushion Prestige tennis surface. This season-ending WTA tournament will be played at the Khalifa International Tennis Complex in Qatari, Doha from October 26 to October 31, 2010.
“Plexipave is pleased and honored to be the preferred court surface for this prestigious WTA event” said Art Tucker, Plexipave’s Vice President. “We are grateful to be teamed with Al Ghorairi & Partners of Doha, Qatar, the outstanding contractor who installed the Plexicushion Prestige tennis surface.”
Plexicushion Prestige has been the official surface of the Australian Open and the Australian Open Series since 2007. Plexipave tennis surfaces have been regularly selected for use at the world’s most prominent events including the BNP Paribas Open at Indian Wells, the 2010 Asian Games in Guangzhou, China, Davis Cup, Fed Cup, and at many of the leading facilities around the world. Plexipave tennis surfaces have been classified by the International Tennis Federation’s (ITF) Court Pace Rating system. Plexipave has authorized applicators around the globe that are trained to install the surface that is known for its consistent speed of play, true ball bounce, durability, low maintenance, vibrant long lasting colors, and overall customer value.
For more information on Plexipave visit plexipave.com or call 978-623-9980.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Roddick wins 7th title in Richmond
- PTR welcomes two corporate members
- VA and USTA Foundation form partnership
- All HEAD Penn ladies racquetball final again
- Djokovic wins 3 Masters 1000 titles in a row
- ITF designates PTR Wheelchair Championships
- Roddick breaks Sampras record in Dallas
- Roddick ties Sampras record in Little Rock
- Roddick wins title in Austin
- Thelma Coyne Long has passed away