Kohlschreiber Endorses Wilson
[CHICAGO] — Wilson Racquet Sports is proud to announce that Philipp Kohlschreiber, in addition to his long standing racket contract with the brand, will be a “head-to-toe” player and will debut their 2011 apparel & footwear line starting in January.
Since joining the tour in 2001, Philipp has been a consistent force on the ATP Tour, earning 8 singles and doubles titles as well as 4 Tour finals. He has also advanced to the fourth round in 3 Grand Slam Tournaments and is currently ranked #32 on the ATP Tour.
“Wilson is the brand I trust with my equipment and has helped me throughout my career. I’m excited about their renewed focus on apparel and footwear and that I am able to be a part of the new program,” Philipp said.
Philipp will be working closely with the Apparel and Footwear Team at Wilson, providing input into the creation and development of new products. The Wilson apparel and soft goods line features premium technical fabrics and the latest technologies, which focus on fit and function. Philipp will wear the newest collections throughout the season and will debut all of the latest footwear styles along with it.
“We are extremely excited to have Philipp as part of our team,” said Claire Ortiz, Global Business Director for Footwear & Apparel. “We are looking forward to working closely with him on our product initiatives as we work toward creating the highest level of core and elite performance footwear and apparel product.”
Visit wilsontennis.com to find a dealer near you!
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- USF to host College Tennis Exposure Camp
- New date for Match for Africa 3
- Haas joins PlaySight team
- Ashaway Power Filament micro squash string
- USPTA to offer insurance options
- Fromuth seeks stringers for USTA National Campus
- PlaySight introduces challenge system
- Olympic tennis stadium to be demolished
- Sharapova returns to action October 10
- Ashaway continues as USA R'ball Official String