Federer launches new website
Basel — Roger Federer’s official website, rogerfederer.com, will be relaunched this Thursday, October 28th.
The popular platform for fans and people interested in Roger currently counts over 310’000 members and almost 3.5 million visitors in 2010. “It is fantastic to have such a great fan following in the ‘real’ world as well as on the web. It is because of this that I decided that it would be important for me to give my loyal fans something new and exciting” Roger Federer said.
The focus for the revamped website was a classic and clear design with more images and content as well as improved usability and interactivity. Fans will find current information as well as details on Roger’s career, statistics, images and videos about the sixteen-time Grand Slam champion. New functions also include RSS feeds as well as the option to create a connection between a user and a facebook account.
An absolute must for all fans: check rogerfederer.com this Thursday and enjoy Roger Federer’s new world on the web!
The switch to the website will be initiated on October 27th and the site will be live for all users from this point forward (depending on the Internet Service Provider used).
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- Davis Cup tickets to go on sale Dec. 6th
- ASBA releases informative video
- Tennis Channel to rebroadcast French Open
- SGI, PHIT America announce 'Challenge'
- NYJTL honors Tennis Channel and Solomon
- Mylan WTT relocates; Roddick to star on team
- TGA Premier Youth Tennis launches 22nd franchise
- Ashaway named the Official String of PTR
- eBay Hire joins PTR
- Ashaway to sponsor junior squash tournament