The 'Bijou' Show Performs in New York
Henri “Bijou” Elkins and Fernando Velasco, were guests of the USTA Teachers’ Conference in New York during the US Open Tennis Tournament. The comedy tennis show, which has been seen by thousands of people and performed throughout the world in past years, was well received by the attendees of the Conference. During their visit in New York, they attended seminars given by Jim Loehr, Tracy Austin, Ken DeHart, and attended a VIP USTA party where Patrick McEnroe was the guest. They also got a chance to see the Monday Opening Night opening ceremonies of the US Open as well as the headline matches on Arthur Ashe court - Venus Williams and Roger Federer.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Aviators announce new ownership
- ASICS launches BZ100 racquet
- Djokovic: 'Player of the Year'
- ASBA honors distinguished facilities
- Former pros set to compete
- Carson and Longoria sweep pro stops
- Fish receives ITA award
- Longoria sweeps gold
- Hourglass Performance Institute joins PTR
- Kid named sales manager for Volkl