The 'Bijou' Show Performs in New York
Henri “Bijou” Elkins and Fernando Velasco, were guests of the USTA Teachers’ Conference in New York during the US Open Tennis Tournament. The comedy tennis show, which has been seen by thousands of people and performed throughout the world in past years, was well received by the attendees of the Conference. During their visit in New York, they attended seminars given by Jim Loehr, Tracy Austin, Ken DeHart, and attended a VIP USTA party where Patrick McEnroe was the guest. They also got a chance to see the Monday Opening Night opening ceremonies of the US Open as well as the headline matches on Arthur Ashe court - Venus Williams and Roger Federer.
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- Davis Cup tickets to go on sale Dec. 6th
- ASBA releases informative video
- Tennis Channel to rebroadcast French Open
- SGI, PHIT America announce 'Challenge'
- NYJTL honors Tennis Channel and Solomon
- Mylan WTT relocates; Roddick to star on team
- TGA Premier Youth Tennis launches 22nd franchise
- Ashaway named the Official String of PTR
- eBay Hire joins PTR
- Ashaway to sponsor junior squash tournament