The 'Bijou' Show Performs in New York
Henri “Bijou” Elkins and Fernando Velasco, were guests of the USTA Teachers’ Conference in New York during the US Open Tennis Tournament. The comedy tennis show, which has been seen by thousands of people and performed throughout the world in past years, was well received by the attendees of the Conference. During their visit in New York, they attended seminars given by Jim Loehr, Tracy Austin, Ken DeHart, and attended a VIP USTA party where Patrick McEnroe was the guest. They also got a chance to see the Monday Opening Night opening ceremonies of the US Open as well as the headline matches on Arthur Ashe court - Venus Williams and Roger Federer.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- PTR to host Directors of Tennis Conference
- More TV time for DC's Citi Open than ever
- New Babolat Pure Aero
- Tennis Channel's summer season
- HEAD Penn players win at Pan Am Games
- Penn is the official ball of CIF
- Bringing tennis to children with 'Emirates Returns'
- Live coverage of Boston-Philadelphia WTT
- ASBA announces new tennis courts manual
- 2015 US Open Series launches in Atlanta