The 'Bijou' Show Performs in New York
Henri “Bijou” Elkins and Fernando Velasco, were guests of the USTA Teachers’ Conference in New York during the US Open Tennis Tournament. The comedy tennis show, which has been seen by thousands of people and performed throughout the world in past years, was well received by the attendees of the Conference. During their visit in New York, they attended seminars given by Jim Loehr, Tracy Austin, Ken DeHart, and attended a VIP USTA party where Patrick McEnroe was the guest. They also got a chance to see the Monday Opening Night opening ceremonies of the US Open as well as the headline matches on Arthur Ashe court - Venus Williams and Roger Federer.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- U.S. to host Slovak Republic in Davis Cup
- Jamba Juice and Venus announce expansion
- Tennis Channel to cover Davis Cup QFs
- Esurance sponsors Azarenka
- PTR and PlayYourCourt sign agreement
- Schedule set for Pro Circuit Wild Card Challenge
- Har-Tru introduces 'Be One with the Clay'
- Murray book released in the US
- Longoria extends tournament wins to 32
- Djokovic wins Indian Wells