The 'Bijou' Show Performs in New York
Henri “Bijou” Elkins and Fernando Velasco, were guests of the USTA Teachers’ Conference in New York during the US Open Tennis Tournament. The comedy tennis show, which has been seen by thousands of people and performed throughout the world in past years, was well received by the attendees of the Conference. During their visit in New York, they attended seminars given by Jim Loehr, Tracy Austin, Ken DeHart, and attended a VIP USTA party where Patrick McEnroe was the guest. They also got a chance to see the Monday Opening Night opening ceremonies of the US Open as well as the headline matches on Arthur Ashe court - Venus Williams and Roger Federer.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Fowler wins 2015 'Tennis Media Award'
- Drysdale Tennis launches foundation
- TV coverage of the clay-court season
- 'Try Tennis Free' campaign seeks growth
- Increase in hybrids driven by 'poly pain'
- USTA breaks ground in Lake Nona
- Team USA honors renowned coaches
- Blackman new GM, USTA Player Development
- Djokovic captures 5th Miami title
- Nominate an outstanding facility